MakerBot, Microsoft Expand 3D Print Demos
Brooklyn, N.Y. — 3D printer manufacturer MakerBot is expanding its retail presence this summer.
The company’s MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D printers will begin appearing in select Microsoft Stores nationwide. Previously, the units had been only shown in three West Coast Microsoft outlets.
The display, dubbed the MakerBot Experience, features a hands-on demonstration with a printer and the PLA filament used to make, or print, the final product.
- Tech Data to Exhibit at CompTIA ChannelCon
- HARMAN Luxury Audio To Host “The Science of Loudspeaker-Room Calibration” Seminar at CEDIA 2014
- Top Brand Leaders Advise HookLogic on Reshaping Future of Ecommerce
- CEA Applauds Scheduled Senate Markup of UN Disabilities Treaty
- Mobile Lifestyles Now Require Consumers To Practice Good Hygiene!
- CEA Applauds Introduction of Bipartisan Wi-Fi Innovation Act
- ROCKFORD FOSGATE ROCKS PIKES PEAK
- Sound Solutions Opens New Las Vegas Warehouse and Distribution Center
- Linksys Wireless Range Extenders Boost Wi-Fi Signal up to 10,000 Sq. Ft
- Canon Adds imageFORMULA DR-C225 Office Document Scanner