MakerBot, Microsoft Expand 3D Print Demos
Brooklyn, N.Y. — 3D printer manufacturer MakerBot is expanding its retail presence this summer.
The company’s MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D printers will begin appearing in select Microsoft Stores nationwide. Previously, the units had been only shown in three West Coast Microsoft outlets.
The display, dubbed the MakerBot Experience, features a hands-on demonstration with a printer and the PLA filament used to make, or print, the final product.
- Garmin® nüviCam™ LMTHD Guides, Alerts and Records with Built-In Dash Cam and Premium Driver-Assist Features
- Definitive Technology to Host Fundraiser on June 12 Featuring Performances by John Legend and Tristan Prettyman
- VERT Launches Jump Data App on Eve of Apple Watch Sales
- Dash Robotics Secures $1.4 Million in Funding to Bring Animal-Inspired Robot to Kids Everywhere
- Sony Introduces Two Premium ZEISS® Lenses for alpha A-mount Camera System
- Make Any Solo or Group Shot Picture Perfect with the New Selfie Stick from PureGear
- CEA: Telecommuting, e-Commerce Cut U.S. Energy Usage and GHG Emissions
- Earth Day News: OWC Wind & Solar Energy Production to Exceed 100% of its Nationwide Energy Consumption Needs
- Screen Innovations Recruited by NASA for Space Station Project
- AVAD Features Ground-Breaking Products and Solutions during 2015 Opportunity Tour