MakerBot, Microsoft Expand 3D Print Demos
Brooklyn, N.Y. — 3D printer manufacturer MakerBot is expanding its retail presence this summer.
The company’s MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D printers will begin appearing in select Microsoft Stores nationwide. Previously, the units had been only shown in three West Coast Microsoft outlets.
The display, dubbed the MakerBot Experience, features a hands-on demonstration with a printer and the PLA filament used to make, or print, the final product.
- Slate .8 The Big Screen Experience Just Got Even Bigger
- Nextbook Ares 8 Android Tablet Now Available at Walmart
- Updated for 2015: LG Tribute 2 and LG Volt 2 available now from Boost Mobile
- PBS Uses Video Clarity ClearView Extreme 4K Analyzer to Define Best Approach to 4K and UHD Delivery
- Rembrandt 3D Launches 4K HD No Glasses 3D Screens
- MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer Wins Red Dot Design Award
- Paradigm Prestige Series Subwoofers Now Shipping
- KENWOOD Ships Multimedia Receivers With Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Stitch Labs Launches Drop Shipping Capabilities
- Almo Professional A/V Hosts E4 “Bonus” Expo on July 10 in Baltimore