MakerBot, Microsoft Expand 3D Print Demos
Brooklyn, N.Y. — 3D printer manufacturer MakerBot is expanding its retail presence this summer.
The company’s MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D printers will begin appearing in select Microsoft Stores nationwide. Previously, the units had been only shown in three West Coast Microsoft outlets.
The display, dubbed the MakerBot Experience, features a hands-on demonstration with a printer and the PLA filament used to make, or print, the final product.
- Cobalt Digital Introduces Ancillary Data Monitor for End-to-End Data Transmission Workflows
- SCOSCHE Celebrates 35 Years of Consumer Electronics and Car Audio Hardware Excellence
- Open Internet Is the Right Goal but Title II Is the Wrong Approach
- CEA: Smart TV Complaint Fails to See Innovation and Privacy do Co-Exist
- Bryston Introduces the Mini A Loudspeaker
- DTS PARTNERS WITH M-GO TO PROVIDE ENRICHED HD AND 4K ULTRA HD VIDEO STREAMING WITH PREMIUM SOUND
- CEDIA Partners with Powerhouse Alliance to Offer In-Person Training
- Barnes & Noble to Separate College Business from Retail and NOOK Digital Businesses
- Samsung Teams Up with Cookies for Kids’ Cancer to Benefit Childhood Cancer Research
- Dolby and Jaunt Join Forces to Deliver the Next-Generation Cinematic VR Experience