MakerBot, Microsoft Expand 3D Print Demos
Brooklyn, N.Y. — 3D printer manufacturer MakerBot is expanding its retail presence this summer.
The company’s MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D printers will begin appearing in select Microsoft Stores nationwide. Previously, the units had been only shown in three West Coast Microsoft outlets.
The display, dubbed the MakerBot Experience, features a hands-on demonstration with a printer and the PLA filament used to make, or print, the final product.
- BenQ treVolo, World's First Electrostatic Bluetooth Speaker, Now Available in Stylish Silver
- BenQ Releases Full Line of 100% sRGB Colorific Projectors -- See the Right Color at InfoComm 2015
- Diablo Digital's 128-Track Recording Solution for Fleetwood Mac Tour Features Sonnet Echo Express III-R and RackMac mini
- LifeProof NUUD available now for iPad Air 2
- The Most Technologically Advanced Gaming Headset For Xbox One - The Turtle Beach Elite 800X - Is Available At Retail Today
- Rear View Safety Takes Another Step Towards Road Safety With G-Series Rear View Camera System with OnStar
- Nexidia Announces Nexidia Illuminate, a New Family of QC and Compliance Products Built on Nexidia QC Technology
- Video Clarity Redesigns Management Application for Its RTM Monitoring Systems
- Wohler Adds Minnetonka Audio's AudioTools Server to RadiantGrid to Boost Audio-Processing Capabilities
- JL Audio intros Wireless Audio Transmitter and Receiver