MakerBot, Microsoft Expand 3D Print Demos
Brooklyn, N.Y. — 3D printer manufacturer MakerBot is expanding its retail presence this summer.
The company’s MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D printers will begin appearing in select Microsoft Stores nationwide. Previously, the units had been only shown in three West Coast Microsoft outlets.
The display, dubbed the MakerBot Experience, features a hands-on demonstration with a printer and the PLA filament used to make, or print, the final product.
- TIDAL Now Playing On The Sonos Wireless HiFi System
- Kelly Fair Named Wohler Vice President of Sales
- All-New Infotainment Unit to Be Offered in Select 2016 Hyundai Models
- New Porsche Dash Kits Now Available From American International® and Best Kits & Harnesses®
- Linn Integrates TIDAL Lossless Streaming Service for all Linn DS Owners
- Sonnet's Fusion R400 RAID USB 3.0 Rackmount Storage System Offers Built-in RAID 5 Controller, USB 3.0 Interface
- Notable Protection & Functional Construction Draw Professionals to booq’s New Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- OtterBox Announces Defender Series for iPad mini 3
- Panasonic Relaunches Lumix Lounge Social Media Hub
- Digital Signage Leader to Offer Industry-Best Warranty on Professional AV Equipment