MakerBot, Microsoft Expand 3D Print Demos
Brooklyn, N.Y. — 3D printer manufacturer MakerBot is expanding its retail presence this summer.
The company’s MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D printers will begin appearing in select Microsoft Stores nationwide. Previously, the units had been only shown in three West Coast Microsoft outlets.
The display, dubbed the MakerBot Experience, features a hands-on demonstration with a printer and the PLA filament used to make, or print, the final product.
- BenQ Colorific Projector Brings Visual Artist's Second Major Installation to Life
- HomePlug Alliance Showcases Next-Generation Product Interoperability at Broadband World Forum 2014
- Stitch Labs Unveils Bundling Feature, Adding Valuable Selling Tool for Retailers
- Just Arrived, LeapTV Is Now Available Online And In Stores
- VMP Features New 19-Inch Equipment Rack Enclosures at ISC East 2014
- Enhance security and privacy with new Sesame 2 Bluetooth Smart key fob
- BeckTV Completes Integration of Forward-Looking Broadcast Facility for KTUU in Anchorage, Alaska
- Adesso Launches iMouse M20 – Wireless Ergonomic Optical Mouse
- Bowers & Wilkins launches T7, its most portable wireless speaker yet
- Harmonic Certified Services Partner Program Recognizes and Rewards Continued Investment in Technical Talent