Walmart Discounts iPhones New And Old
Bentonville, Ark. — Walmart has shaved $20 off the $99 contract price of Apple’s forthcoming 16GB iPhone 5c and $10 off the $199 iPhone 5s.
The discounter began taking in-store pre-orders for the iPhone 5c this morning, in advance of the new handsets’ Sept. 20 sale date.
Walmart has also dropped the contract price of the discontinued iPhone 5 from $98 to $79 for the 16GB model, and cut $100 from the price of unlocked iPhone 5 and iPhone 4 models, to $549 and $349, respectively, for use with its Straight Talk prepaid plan.
- Upgrade your iPhone 6's Camera with Motrr Galileo to Bring a New Dimension of Movement to Videos, Photos and Video Chat
- Vegas distributor AV Warehouse to host HD Tech Showcase
- Digigram Ready for Phase-III Expansion of India's Radio Broadcast Market
- Calrec Audio Launches New Optimized Summa Processor Rack and Modular MADI Solution
- KOOL TIDY: INSPIRED BY FRUSTRATION, DEVELOPED BY INSPIRATION
- JL Audio Awards Sales Rep Firms for Outstanding Efforts
- ION Rocks the Backyard with New Outdoor Rock Speaker Bluetooth
- Cut the Cord: OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 6 Available Now
- Scosche Industries Receives U.S. Patent for Its Innovative Charge and Sync Cables
- 3D Robotics Launches DroneEDU to Unleash the Power of Drone Tech in the Classroom