Walmart Discounts iPhones New And Old
Bentonville, Ark. — Walmart has shaved $20 off the $99 contract price of Apple’s forthcoming 16GB iPhone 5c and $10 off the $199 iPhone 5s.
The discounter began taking in-store pre-orders for the iPhone 5c this morning, in advance of the new handsets’ Sept. 20 sale date.
Walmart has also dropped the contract price of the discontinued iPhone 5 from $98 to $79 for the 16GB model, and cut $100 from the price of unlocked iPhone 5 and iPhone 4 models, to $549 and $349, respectively, for use with its Straight Talk prepaid plan.
- PowerHouse Alliance Continues to Expand Training Portfolio with CEDIA Partnership, New Events for April
- Almo Makes Philly.com’s Annual Top Workplaces List for a 3rd Consecutive Year
- MTX Ships Bluetooth Remote Control For Vehicles
- Brandmotion to Be Part of Self-Driving Cars in ‘Mcity’
- Drone Maker 3D Robotics Debuts Open Source Development Platform To Advance Public App Innovation
- Digigram Marks 30 Years of Innovation With Launch of New Visual Identity
- Trident Case™ Partners With Autism Speaks For Autism Awareness Month
- BenQ's Stylish EW2440L Monitor Goes Gold
- Audi, MakerBot, Parrot and Volkswagen to Host Disruptive Tech Demos at CEA’s Digital Patriots Dinner
- FIBARO Sends Z-Wave Smart Home Control to the Top of the World