Walmart Discounts iPhones New And Old
Bentonville, Ark. — Walmart has shaved $20 off the $99 contract price of Apple’s forthcoming 16GB iPhone 5c and $10 off the $199 iPhone 5s.
The discounter began taking in-store pre-orders for the iPhone 5c this morning, in advance of the new handsets’ Sept. 20 sale date.
Walmart has also dropped the contract price of the discontinued iPhone 5 from $98 to $79 for the 16GB model, and cut $100 from the price of unlocked iPhone 5 and iPhone 4 models, to $549 and $349, respectively, for use with its Straight Talk prepaid plan.
- New Futuresouce Event to Explore Entertainment Content Opportunities
- ICEpower Introduces its Most Powerful Two-Channel Class D Amplifier
- FUHU APPOINTS DOUGLAS WOO TO CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
- Zeepro Partners with 3D Slash to Make 3D Printing Fun and Intuitive for Kids
- AudioControl Introduces Mounting Accessories for the New Bijou 600 Integrated Zone Amplifier/DAC
- VOXX Electronics Now Shipping OE Integration Kits Designed to Provide Users with Added Features and Functionality
- The Control4 Smarter Living Experience Livestream Event Arrives April 22
- ECOXGEAR Launches the ECOPEBBLE
- HD Radio™ Monitoring Network Unveiled at the 2015 NAB Show
- Velodyne to Sponsor After Party Featuring Grammy Nominee Ashanti Floyd at CoachArt Children's Benefit, Set for Earth Day