Walmart Discounts iPhones New And Old
Bentonville, Ark. — Walmart has shaved $20 off the $99 contract price of Apple’s forthcoming 16GB iPhone 5c and $10 off the $199 iPhone 5s.
The discounter began taking in-store pre-orders for the iPhone 5c this morning, in advance of the new handsets’ Sept. 20 sale date.
Walmart has also dropped the contract price of the discontinued iPhone 5 from $98 to $79 for the 16GB model, and cut $100 from the price of unlocked iPhone 5 and iPhone 4 models, to $549 and $349, respectively, for use with its Straight Talk prepaid plan.
- CEDIA Partners with Powerhouse Alliance to Offer In-Person Training
- Barnes & Noble to Separate College Business from Retail and NOOK Digital Businesses
- Samsung Teams Up with Cookies for Kids’ Cancer to Benefit Childhood Cancer Research
- Dolby and Jaunt Join Forces to Deliver the Next-Generation Cinematic VR Experience
- TIVOLI AUDIO ANNOUNCES PROMOTIONS, APPOINTMENTS FOCUSED ON INITIATIVES TO FURTHER BUILD ICONIC BRAND
- WHOOSH! Screen Shine Receives 2015 Family Choice Award!
- UniKey Selected by AlwaysOn as one of the Top 2015 OnCloud Companies to Watch
- CAD Audio Introduces U39 USB Mic With Headphone Monitoring
- Pure Imagination Issued Patent For Culinary System That Uses A Connected Scale And Smart Device To Ensure Perfect Results
- Advent Plug & Play Nav Systems Available For 2015 Ford F-150