Walmart Discounts iPhones New And Old
Bentonville, Ark. — Walmart has shaved $20 off the $99 contract price of Apple’s forthcoming 16GB iPhone 5c and $10 off the $199 iPhone 5s.
The discounter began taking in-store pre-orders for the iPhone 5c this morning, in advance of the new handsets’ Sept. 20 sale date.
Walmart has also dropped the contract price of the discontinued iPhone 5 from $98 to $79 for the 16GB model, and cut $100 from the price of unlocked iPhone 5 and iPhone 4 models, to $549 and $349, respectively, for use with its Straight Talk prepaid plan.
- LifeSmart Opens Office in US, Steps Up Global Expansion
- End Result Rep Firm to Host Dealer Event
- Panasonic’s Rugged Toughbook 31 Offers Up to 18 Hours Battery Life
- Savant Selects Azione Unlimited
- Confidence Overflows at Auto Show
- Clarion Reveals the Renovated Interior of their BMW 2002
- Slovak TV Successfully Achieves Audio Loudness Compliance Around NUGEN Audio Loudness Management and Monitoring Tools
- AirMask™ Introduces World’s First Mobile Makeover Kit For iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Origin Acoustics To Participate In The “Big Show”
- BenQ Ships RP840G Interactive 4K Ultra-High-Definition Flat-Panel Display