Walmart Discounts iPhones New And Old
Bentonville, Ark. — Walmart has shaved $20 off the $99 contract price of Apple’s forthcoming 16GB iPhone 5c and $10 off the $199 iPhone 5s.
The discounter began taking in-store pre-orders for the iPhone 5c this morning, in advance of the new handsets’ Sept. 20 sale date.
Walmart has also dropped the contract price of the discontinued iPhone 5 from $98 to $79 for the 16GB model, and cut $100 from the price of unlocked iPhone 5 and iPhone 4 models, to $549 and $349, respectively, for use with its Straight Talk prepaid plan.
- BeckTV Assists KSE Media Ventures With Seamless Transition of Outdoor Channel to Denver-Area Origination Facility
- Fight the Flu This Season With Safe, Non-Toxic Screen Cleaning Solution
- Samsung President and CEO Boo-Keun Yoon to Deliver Keynote Address at the 2015 International CES
- NEXT GENERATION PIONEER TS-G SERIES SPEAKERS OFFER SOUND QUALITY AND VALUE
- MB Quart to offer Audio Accessories for Select Polaris Off-Road Vehicles
- Logitech Harmony Extends its Expertise in Controlling the Living Roomto the Entire Home
- HITACHI DATA SYSTEMS AND CLARION JOIN FORCES TO ACCELERATE THE DEVELOPMENT OF CONNECTED CARS
- NUGEN Audio AES Product Preview
- Revenew Introduces Mobile Application and Advanced Platform Functionality
- BenQ Dazzles Digital Signage Marketplace With New SV500 Public Information Display