Walmart Discounts iPhones New And Old
Bentonville, Ark. — Walmart has shaved $20 off the $99 contract price of Apple’s forthcoming 16GB iPhone 5c and $10 off the $199 iPhone 5s.
The discounter began taking in-store pre-orders for the iPhone 5c this morning, in advance of the new handsets’ Sept. 20 sale date.
Walmart has also dropped the contract price of the discontinued iPhone 5 from $98 to $79 for the 16GB model, and cut $100 from the price of unlocked iPhone 5 and iPhone 4 models, to $549 and $349, respectively, for use with its Straight Talk prepaid plan.
- CExchange Receives Investment from SP International, Inc., a Subsidiary of FIH Mobile Limited
- Big Pic Media Becomes U.K. Reseller for Cinnafilm Tachyon Wormhole Retiming Solution
- BenQ Continues Small-to-Medium Space Success With All-New M5 Series Projectors
- Harmonic Announces New Polaris Playout Management Suite
- Sonnet and Archiware Join Forces to Demonstrate Advanced Thunderbolt Connectivity for Video Archiving
- Almo Professional A/V Enters Distribution Agreement with N. Glantz and Son to Acquire Assets from Dynamic Sign Division
- ADI INVITES DEALERS TO EXPLORE THE LATEST SOLUTIONS AT CEDIA EXPO 2014
- Lilin, AMX Announce Technology Integration Partnership
- Trident Case® Updates Seven Cases To Protect Your Apple® iPhone 6
- Trident Case® Debuts New Kraken A.M.S. Series of iPhone® 5/5s and Samsung Galaxy® S5 Cases That Are 20% Thinner