Walmart Discounts iPhones New And Old
Bentonville, Ark. — Walmart has shaved $20 off the $99 contract price of Apple’s forthcoming 16GB iPhone 5c and $10 off the $199 iPhone 5s.
The discounter began taking in-store pre-orders for the iPhone 5c this morning, in advance of the new handsets’ Sept. 20 sale date.
Walmart has also dropped the contract price of the discontinued iPhone 5 from $98 to $79 for the 16GB model, and cut $100 from the price of unlocked iPhone 5 and iPhone 4 models, to $549 and $349, respectively, for use with its Straight Talk prepaid plan.
- ICSC’s Unveils Envision 2020 at RECon 2015 – Anticipating the Future of Retail Real Estate
- American Express, AT&T, ExxonMobil, Macy’s, Nationwide, Rite Aid, Direct Energy and Hulu Launch Plenti – First Coalition Loyalty Program in US
- BUYVIA RELEASES APPLE WATCH SHOPPING APP
- Z-Wave Labs Applications Open In First Ever Global Z-Wave IoT Competition
- Crestron Hosts Single Largest Industry Event for Crestron Master Programmers
- THE SOUND ORGANISATION NAMED EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR OF ARCAM A/V PRODUCTS IN THE USA
- NEW FRESHTECH LINE SHIFTS THE CAR AIR FRESHENER LANDSCAPE
- Catalyst AV Distribution Network Member Custom Plus Distributing Hosts Annual “CPD2YOU” Fiesta! Lineshow on Cinco de Mayo in Rancho Cordova, CA
- Tech Data Appoints Finance Executives
- Ingram Micro Mobility Develops Advanced Analytics Solution to Empower the Supply Chain and Customer Decision Making