Walmart Discounts iPhones New And Old
Bentonville, Ark. — Walmart has shaved $20 off the $99 contract price of Apple’s forthcoming 16GB iPhone 5c and $10 off the $199 iPhone 5s.
The discounter began taking in-store pre-orders for the iPhone 5c this morning, in advance of the new handsets’ Sept. 20 sale date.
Walmart has also dropped the contract price of the discontinued iPhone 5 from $98 to $79 for the 16GB model, and cut $100 from the price of unlocked iPhone 5 and iPhone 4 models, to $549 and $349, respectively, for use with its Straight Talk prepaid plan.
- Lyon Video Installs Calrec Apollo Audio Console in Newest Mobile Production Truck
- Music Mix Mobile Streamlines On-Location Audio Recording Workflows With Sonnet's Echo Express III-R and xMac mini Server
- BenQ Does it Again With Newest Home Theater Colorific(TM) Projectors
- Digital Storm Unveils Bolt II Battle Box Titan Z Special Edition
- Wohler Expands Reseller Agreement With Brazil's CIS Group to Include File-Based Product Family
- NRSC TO RECOGNIZE 35th ANNIVERSARY AT 2014 RADIO SHOW
- U.S. mobile commerce sales will grow 74% in 2014 according to Internet Retailer
- Retale Survey Reveals Shoppers’ Reliance on Mobile Devices to Score Back-to-School Deals
- DEG Adds Five New Member Companies
- QFX plans increased shipments for the holidays