Walmart Discounts iPhones New And Old
Bentonville, Ark. — Walmart has shaved $20 off the $99 contract price of Apple’s forthcoming 16GB iPhone 5c and $10 off the $199 iPhone 5s.
The discounter began taking in-store pre-orders for the iPhone 5c this morning, in advance of the new handsets’ Sept. 20 sale date.
Walmart has also dropped the contract price of the discontinued iPhone 5 from $98 to $79 for the 16GB model, and cut $100 from the price of unlocked iPhone 5 and iPhone 4 models, to $549 and $349, respectively, for use with its Straight Talk prepaid plan.
- Nortek Security & Control Acquires Health and Wellness Technology Business from Numera
- AVAD Continues to Grow ‘Works With Nest’ Line-Up
- Magellan Unveils 2015 Line of DashCam Devices
- THE SOUND ORGANISATION NAMED EXCLUSIVE US DISTRIBUTOR OF ProAc LOUDSPEAKERS
- Bayan Audio’s New SoundScene Portable Speaker Brings Brilliant Sound Outdoors
- Philips Introduces Quantum Dot TV with Color IQ Technology from QD Vision
- Aurora Multimedia's IPX-TCW3 A/V Distribution Wall Plate Wins Best of Show Award at InfoComm 2015
- iLuv Now Shipping Aud Mini 6 Party
- SOUNDFREAQ LAUNCHES ITS FIRST-EVER WATER-RESISTANT WIRELESS SPEAKER, SOUND KICK 2, AT TARGET STORES NATIONWIDE
- Acurus ships powerful New Scorpion Multi-Zone Amplifier