Walmart Discounts iPhones New And Old
Bentonville, Ark. — Walmart has shaved $20 off the $99 contract price of Apple’s forthcoming 16GB iPhone 5c and $10 off the $199 iPhone 5s.
The discounter began taking in-store pre-orders for the iPhone 5c this morning, in advance of the new handsets’ Sept. 20 sale date.
Walmart has also dropped the contract price of the discontinued iPhone 5 from $98 to $79 for the 16GB model, and cut $100 from the price of unlocked iPhone 5 and iPhone 4 models, to $549 and $349, respectively, for use with its Straight Talk prepaid plan.
- Tech Data to Exhibit at CompTIA ChannelCon
- HARMAN Luxury Audio To Host “The Science of Loudspeaker-Room Calibration” Seminar at CEDIA 2014
- Top Brand Leaders Advise HookLogic on Reshaping Future of Ecommerce
- CEA Applauds Scheduled Senate Markup of UN Disabilities Treaty
- Mobile Lifestyles Now Require Consumers To Practice Good Hygiene!
- CEA Applauds Introduction of Bipartisan Wi-Fi Innovation Act
- ROCKFORD FOSGATE ROCKS PIKES PEAK
- Sound Solutions Opens New Las Vegas Warehouse and Distribution Center
- Linksys Wireless Range Extenders Boost Wi-Fi Signal up to 10,000 Sq. Ft
- Canon Adds imageFORMULA DR-C225 Office Document Scanner