Toys‘R’Us Hiring 45,000 Holiday Temps
Wayne, N.J. — Toys“R”Us plans to bring in 45,000 seasonal workers for the holiday period, on par with last year’s hires.
“With traffic in our stores and on our e-commerce site peaking in the weeks leading up to Christmas, our expanded holiday workforce plays a vital role in delivering exceptional customer service and providing memorable shopping experiences,” the No. 1 playthings chain said in a statement.
- KISS Official Photo App: The Ultimate KISS Experience
- Primestream Government Video Expo 2014 Product Preview
- In.car.EXPO Presents The Installer 5K
- DSTRUX ANNOUNCES FREE E-COMMMERCE MARKETING PLATFORM FOR ON & OFFLINE RETAILERS SEEKING TO IMPLEMENT “ACTION DRIVEN” HOLIDAY DEALS
- Smarter Toys Make for Smarter Kids
- Gefen Ships Three Scalers
- netTALK Launches CONNECT Talk Apps and New Portal
- Mobile Electronics Retailer Featured With KidsandCars.org in Backover Prevention News Segment
- Catalyst AV Network Company HCA Distributing Opens Salt Lake City Branch
- SanDisk Co-Founder/Retired-CEO Honored At White House Ceremony