36% Of Consumers Want CE For Christmas: Study
Washington – More than one-third (36.1 percent) of consumers would like to receive a CE gift for the holidays, a new report shows.
CE ranked third behind gift cards (59.4 percent), the top choice for the seventh consecutive year, and clothing and accessories (51.2 percent).
But the survey, conducted by Prosper Insights & Analytics for the National Retail Federation (NRF), also showed that consumers are cutting back their holiday spending from last year, with projected seasonal expenditures down 2 percent to an average of $737.95 per shopper.
- Panasonic’s Rugged Toughbook 31 Offers Up to 18 Hours Battery Life
- Savant Selects Azione Unlimited
- Confidence Overflows at Auto Show
- Clarion Reveals the Renovated Interior of their BMW 2002
- Slovak TV Successfully Achieves Audio Loudness Compliance Around NUGEN Audio Loudness Management and Monitoring Tools
- AirMask™ Introduces World’s First Mobile Makeover Kit For iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Origin Acoustics To Participate In The “Big Show”
- BenQ Ships RP840G Interactive 4K Ultra-High-Definition Flat-Panel Display
- IK Multimedia announces iRig PowerBridge, the universal charging solution for all iRig accessories using iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Ergotron New Device Charging Systems Address Current & Future Technology in Schools