36% Of Consumers Want CE For Christmas: Study
Washington – More than one-third (36.1 percent) of consumers would like to receive a CE gift for the holidays, a new report shows.
CE ranked third behind gift cards (59.4 percent), the top choice for the seventh consecutive year, and clothing and accessories (51.2 percent).
But the survey, conducted by Prosper Insights & Analytics for the National Retail Federation (NRF), also showed that consumers are cutting back their holiday spending from last year, with projected seasonal expenditures down 2 percent to an average of $737.95 per shopper.
- Prime Instant Video Takes Flight: Amazon and JetBlue to Bring an Unmatched Entertainment Experience to the Sky
- ROCKFORD FOSGATE ONCE AGAIN RATTLES THE INDUSTRY
- BOSS Marine & Power Sports Now Shipping New Bluetooth-Enabled Gauge Radio
- ICSC’s Unveils Envision 2020 at RECon 2015 – Anticipating the Future of Retail Real Estate
- American Express, AT&T, ExxonMobil, Macy’s, Nationwide, Rite Aid, Direct Energy and Hulu Launch Plenti – First Coalition Loyalty Program in US
- BUYVIA RELEASES APPLE WATCH SHOPPING APP
- Z-Wave Labs Applications Open In First Ever Global Z-Wave IoT Competition
- Crestron Hosts Single Largest Industry Event for Crestron Master Programmers
- THE SOUND ORGANISATION NAMED EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR OF ARCAM A/V PRODUCTS IN THE USA
- NEW FRESHTECH LINE SHIFTS THE CAR AIR FRESHENER LANDSCAPE