ShopperTrak: Dec. 20-24 To Be Among Busiest Retail Days
Chicago — With a shorter holiday shopping season, ShopperTrak, the provider of shopper analytics, predicted that four of the 10 busiest shopping days will occur between Dec. 20 and Dec. 24.
Retailers should expect to see more shoppers making last-minute purchases this holiday season, and ShopperTrak advised retailers to prepare accordingly.
- Azione Unlimited Opens 'Spring Soiree 2015' Conference Registration
- TIDAL Now Playing On The Sonos Wireless HiFi System
- Kelly Fair Named Wohler Vice President of Sales
- All-New Infotainment Unit to Be Offered in Select 2016 Hyundai Models
- New Porsche Dash Kits Now Available From American International® and Best Kits & Harnesses®
- Linn Integrates TIDAL Lossless Streaming Service for all Linn DS Owners
- Sonnet's Fusion R400 RAID USB 3.0 Rackmount Storage System Offers Built-in RAID 5 Controller, USB 3.0 Interface
- Notable Protection & Functional Construction Draw Professionals to booq’s New Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- OtterBox Announces Defender Series for iPad mini 3
- Panasonic Relaunches Lumix Lounge Social Media Hub