ShopperTrak: Dec. 20-24 To Be Among Busiest Retail Days
Chicago — With a shorter holiday shopping season, ShopperTrak, the provider of shopper analytics, predicted that four of the 10 busiest shopping days will occur between Dec. 20 and Dec. 24.
Retailers should expect to see more shoppers making last-minute purchases this holiday season, and ShopperTrak advised retailers to prepare accordingly.
- MED EVOLVES TO ELITE DISTRIBUTOR ALLIANCE
- Pelican Imaging Provides Depth For Mixed/Augmented Reality (MR/AR) Headsets
- Panasonic Partners With Big Brothers Big Sisters on "Share The Music" Headphone Donation Initiative
- Fortegra Launches ProtectCELL Affordable Protection Plan for Tablets
- Soundcast Expands, Adding Sales & Marketing Director
- LynTec Introduces Built-in Scheduling Module for Remote Power Control Platform
- Digigram V7 Software Release Brings Further Flexibility and Reliability to IP Video Contribution and Distribution
- American Express and Best Buy Team Up to Enable Card Members to Use Membership Rewards Points on BestBuy.com
- TEAC Adds to Audio Tally in Capitol’s Catalog
- Capitol’s Mike Marko to Present Detailed “Home Networking Basics,” with Special Giveaway at PrimeTime! By Nationwide