OfficeMax Tips Its Black Friday Plans
Naperville, Ill. — OfficeMax plans to open its doors at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, when it will launch the first of three rounds of sales events.
The No. 3 office-supply chain said the decision to open on the national holiday is “consistent with many retailers,” and that 35 million shoppers visited stores on Thanksgiving Day last year.
- Petra Partners with QFX to Distribute Pro Audio and Portable Speakers
- Smart Home Leader Nexia Home Intelligence Launches Multi-Sensor Support for More Convenient Monitoring and Control
- Soundcast Announces New Online Compliance Manager
- NUGEN Audio Launches Stereo and DSP Versions of Acclaimed True Peak Limiting Tools
- Nortek Security & Control Acquires Health and Wellness Technology Business from Numera
- AVAD Continues to Grow ‘Works With Nest’ Line-Up
- Magellan Unveils 2015 Line of DashCam Devices
- THE SOUND ORGANISATION NAMED EXCLUSIVE US DISTRIBUTOR OF ProAc LOUDSPEAKERS
- Bayan Audio’s New SoundScene Portable Speaker Brings Brilliant Sound Outdoors
- Philips Introduces Quantum Dot TV with Color IQ Technology from QD Vision