OfficeMax Tips Its Black Friday Plans
Naperville, Ill. — OfficeMax plans to open its doors at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, when it will launch the first of three rounds of sales events.
The No. 3 office-supply chain said the decision to open on the national holiday is “consistent with many retailers,” and that 35 million shoppers visited stores on Thanksgiving Day last year.
- KISS Official Photo App: The Ultimate KISS Experience
- Primestream Government Video Expo 2014 Product Preview
- In.car.EXPO Presents The Installer 5K
- DSTRUX ANNOUNCES FREE E-COMMMERCE MARKETING PLATFORM FOR ON & OFFLINE RETAILERS SEEKING TO IMPLEMENT “ACTION DRIVEN” HOLIDAY DEALS
- Smarter Toys Make for Smarter Kids
- Gefen Ships Three Scalers
- netTALK Launches CONNECT Talk Apps and New Portal
- Mobile Electronics Retailer Featured With KidsandCars.org in Backover Prevention News Segment
- Catalyst AV Network Company HCA Distributing Opens Salt Lake City Branch
- SanDisk Co-Founder/Retired-CEO Honored At White House Ceremony