OfficeMax Tips Its Black Friday Plans
Naperville, Ill. — OfficeMax plans to open its doors at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, when it will launch the first of three rounds of sales events.
The No. 3 office-supply chain said the decision to open on the national holiday is “consistent with many retailers,” and that 35 million shoppers visited stores on Thanksgiving Day last year.
- The "Nikon Wedding Truck Studio" Rolls Into New York City With World-Renowned Photographer Joe McNally At The Wheel
- Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio to Raise the Bar in Entertainment Experiences on Windows 10
- Cutting-Edge Protection: OtterBox Makes the Case for GALAXY S6 edge
- BenQ treVolo, World's First Electrostatic Bluetooth Speaker, Now Available in Stylish Silver
- BenQ Releases Full Line of 100% sRGB Colorific Projectors -- See the Right Color at InfoComm 2015
- Diablo Digital's 128-Track Recording Solution for Fleetwood Mac Tour Features Sonnet Echo Express III-R and RackMac mini
- LifeProof NUUD available now for iPad Air 2
- The Most Technologically Advanced Gaming Headset For Xbox One - The Turtle Beach Elite 800X - Is Available At Retail Today
- Rear View Safety Takes Another Step Towards Road Safety With G-Series Rear View Camera System with OnStar
- Nexidia Announces Nexidia Illuminate, a New Family of QC and Compliance Products Built on Nexidia QC Technology