OfficeMax Tips Its Black Friday Plans
Naperville, Ill. — OfficeMax plans to open its doors at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, when it will launch the first of three rounds of sales events.
The No. 3 office-supply chain said the decision to open on the national holiday is “consistent with many retailers,” and that 35 million shoppers visited stores on Thanksgiving Day last year.
- Acurus ships powerful New Scorpion Multi-Zone Amplifier
- Announcing Second Annual URC Unsurpassed Dealer Awards
- STORIS Takes Collaborative Software Design to the Next Level
- Slate .8 The Big Screen Experience Just Got Even Bigger
- Nextbook Ares 8 Android Tablet Now Available at Walmart
- Updated for 2015: LG Tribute 2 and LG Volt 2 available now from Boost Mobile
- PBS Uses Video Clarity ClearView Extreme 4K Analyzer to Define Best Approach to 4K and UHD Delivery
- Rembrandt 3D Launches 4K HD No Glasses 3D Screens
- MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer Wins Red Dot Design Award
- Paradigm Prestige Series Subwoofers Now Shipping