OfficeMax Tips Its Black Friday Plans
Naperville, Ill. — OfficeMax plans to open its doors at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, when it will launch the first of three rounds of sales events.
The No. 3 office-supply chain said the decision to open on the national holiday is “consistent with many retailers,” and that 35 million shoppers visited stores on Thanksgiving Day last year.
- VITEC Streaming Media East Expo Preview
- CEA Applauds Senate for Recognizing Tech’s Positive Impact on Seniors
- New Ultra-Protective and Stylish Cyclops™ Case for Microsoft Surface 3™ Tablet Now Available from Trident Case™
- DJI Raises USD $75 Million from Accel
- NEW YORKERS CAN FIND OUT IF THEY HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A PROFESSIONAL DRONE PILOT
- Imation Reports First Quarter 2015 Financial Results
- Sharp Announces Tour De Force 2015 Road Tour
- Jabra Evolve Lets You Stay in 'The Zone' with Intelligent Call Transfer for Skype For Business
- OtterBox Makes the Case for Stylish Protection: Symmetry Series Folio for Tablets Available Now
- DEG: The Digital Entertainment Group Joins CE Week as a Major Sponsor of the Hi-Res Audio Experience