OfficeMax Tips Its Black Friday Plans
Naperville, Ill. — OfficeMax plans to open its doors at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, when it will launch the first of three rounds of sales events.
The No. 3 office-supply chain said the decision to open on the national holiday is “consistent with many retailers,” and that 35 million shoppers visited stores on Thanksgiving Day last year.
- Wohler Provides Custom Monitoring Solution to France Télévisions
- Sonnet Now Shipping Award-Winning New xMac Pro Server
- The Garden Relies on Forscene to Accelerate Editing Workflow for 'On the Yorkshire Buses'
- Heuvelman Uses Riedel Gear to Create Integrated A/V, Data, and Intercom Solution for Rabobank Hockey World Cup 2014
- Parks Associates: 78% of connected car owners will demand connected features in their next vehicle
- ESSENCE ELECTROSTATIC SPEAKER SYSTEMS FINDS SUBWOOFER HARMONY WITH SVS
- CEA Cataloguing Driver Safety Products and Services
- NanoTech Adds 45 New UltraFlix 4K Ultra HD Programs
- Rand Luxury Tech Show Comes To Beverly Hills Oct. 15
- Service Electric Adds Arris MS4000 Cable Box