OfficeMax Tips Its Black Friday Plans
Naperville, Ill. — OfficeMax plans to open its doors at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, when it will launch the first of three rounds of sales events.
The No. 3 office-supply chain said the decision to open on the national holiday is “consistent with many retailers,” and that 35 million shoppers visited stores on Thanksgiving Day last year.
- HITACHI DATA SYSTEMS AND CLARION JOIN FORCES TO ACCELERATE THE DEVELOPMENT OF CONNECTED CARS
- NUGEN Audio AES Product Preview
- Revenew Introduces Mobile Application and Advanced Platform Functionality
- BenQ Dazzles Digital Signage Marketplace With New SV500 Public Information Display
- Yamaha Intros Premium Computer Speakers with Bluetooth® and Mobile Device Friendly Features
- Clarion Teams up with Pandora to Create the Perfect Soundtrack for the ‘Clarion Builds’ Program
- CExchange Receives Investment from SP International, Inc., a Subsidiary of FIH Mobile Limited
- Big Pic Media Becomes U.K. Reseller for Cinnafilm Tachyon Wormhole Retiming Solution
- BenQ Continues Small-to-Medium Space Success With All-New M5 Series Projectors
- Harmonic Announces New Polaris Playout Management Suite