OfficeMax Tips Its Black Friday Plans
Naperville, Ill. — OfficeMax plans to open its doors at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, when it will launch the first of three rounds of sales events.
The No. 3 office-supply chain said the decision to open on the national holiday is “consistent with many retailers,” and that 35 million shoppers visited stores on Thanksgiving Day last year.
- weBoost and U.S. Cellular Announce Agreement to Offer Cellular Signal Boosters
- PowerHouse Alliance Continues to Expand Training Portfolio with CEDIA Partnership, New Events for April
- Almo Makes Philly.com’s Annual Top Workplaces List for a 3rd Consecutive Year
- MTX Ships Bluetooth Remote Control For Vehicles
- Brandmotion to Be Part of Self-Driving Cars in ‘Mcity’
- Drone Maker 3D Robotics Debuts Open Source Development Platform To Advance Public App Innovation
- Digigram Marks 30 Years of Innovation With Launch of New Visual Identity
- Trident Case™ Partners With Autism Speaks For Autism Awareness Month
- Audi, MakerBot, Parrot and Volkswagen to Host Disruptive Tech Demos at CEA’s Digital Patriots Dinner
- BenQ's Stylish EW2440L Monitor Goes Gold