OfficeMax Tips Its Black Friday Plans
Naperville, Ill. — OfficeMax plans to open its doors at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, when it will launch the first of three rounds of sales events.
The No. 3 office-supply chain said the decision to open on the national holiday is “consistent with many retailers,” and that 35 million shoppers visited stores on Thanksgiving Day last year.
- Digigram Ready for Phase-III Expansion of India's Radio Broadcast Market
- Calrec Audio Launches New Optimized Summa Processor Rack and Modular MADI Solution
- KOOL TIDY: INSPIRED BY FRUSTRATION, DEVELOPED BY INSPIRATION
- ION Rocks the Backyard with New Outdoor Rock Speaker Bluetooth
- JL Audio Awards Sales Rep Firms for Outstanding Efforts
- Scosche Industries Receives U.S. Patent for Its Innovative Charge and Sync Cables
- Cut the Cord: OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 6 Available Now
- SOL REPUBLIC AND TIGER WOODS PARTNER TO BRING SHARED PASSION FOR MUSIC TO LIFE
- 3D Robotics Launches DroneEDU to Unleash the Power of Drone Tech in the Classroom
- SanDisk and Smile Train Team Up to Bring the Power of a Smile to Children in Need