OfficeMax Tips Its Black Friday Plans
Naperville, Ill. — OfficeMax plans to open its doors at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, when it will launch the first of three rounds of sales events.
The No. 3 office-supply chain said the decision to open on the national holiday is “consistent with many retailers,” and that 35 million shoppers visited stores on Thanksgiving Day last year.
- TIDAL Now Playing On The Sonos Wireless HiFi System
- Kelly Fair Named Wohler Vice President of Sales
- All-New Infotainment Unit to Be Offered in Select 2016 Hyundai Models
- New Porsche Dash Kits Now Available From American International® and Best Kits & Harnesses®
- Linn Integrates TIDAL Lossless Streaming Service for all Linn DS Owners
- Sonnet's Fusion R400 RAID USB 3.0 Rackmount Storage System Offers Built-in RAID 5 Controller, USB 3.0 Interface
- Notable Protection & Functional Construction Draw Professionals to booq’s New Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- OtterBox Announces Defender Series for iPad mini 3
- Panasonic Relaunches Lumix Lounge Social Media Hub
- Digital Signage Leader to Offer Industry-Best Warranty on Professional AV Equipment