OfficeMax Tips Its Black Friday Plans
Naperville, Ill. — OfficeMax plans to open its doors at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, when it will launch the first of three rounds of sales events.
The No. 3 office-supply chain said the decision to open on the national holiday is “consistent with many retailers,” and that 35 million shoppers visited stores on Thanksgiving Day last year.
- Primestream CCW 2014 Product Preview
- ROCCAT Ryos Family Gets an eSports All-Star
- MartinLogan Continues Truth in Sound Tour With the Highly Anticipated New Flagship Speaker - Neolith
- IK Multimedia's GrooveMaker 2 & DJ Rig add support for iOS 8 and iRig Pads
- ION Commands Big Sound From Sound Lounge Ottoman-Speaker Combo
- Shuv To Deliver Ring Forward Songs and Tones Featuring Sony Music
- SVS Proudly Announces Direct Availability in Canada
- Smithsonian Will Host Innovation Festival at National Air and Space Museum
- Bluesound Is Living HiFi With New TIDAL High Fidelity Music Streaming Service
- Nine Northern California Rep Firms And Three Distributors Unite For The 6th Annual CI Expo