OfficeMax Tips Its Black Friday Plans
Naperville, Ill. — OfficeMax plans to open its doors at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, when it will launch the first of three rounds of sales events.
The No. 3 office-supply chain said the decision to open on the national holiday is “consistent with many retailers,” and that 35 million shoppers visited stores on Thanksgiving Day last year.
- Garmin® nüviCam™ LMTHD Guides, Alerts and Records with Built-In Dash Cam and Premium Driver-Assist Features
- Definitive Technology to Host Fundraiser on June 12 Featuring Performances by John Legend and Tristan Prettyman
- VERT Launches Jump Data App on Eve of Apple Watch Sales
- Dash Robotics Secures $1.4 Million in Funding to Bring Animal-Inspired Robot to Kids Everywhere
- Sony Introduces Two Premium ZEISS® Lenses for alpha A-mount Camera System
- Make Any Solo or Group Shot Picture Perfect with the New Selfie Stick from PureGear
- CEA: Telecommuting, e-Commerce Cut U.S. Energy Usage and GHG Emissions
- Earth Day News: OWC Wind & Solar Energy Production to Exceed 100% of its Nationwide Energy Consumption Needs
- Screen Innovations Recruited by NASA for Space Station Project
- AVAD Features Ground-Breaking Products and Solutions during 2015 Opportunity Tour