OfficeMax Tips Its Black Friday Plans
Naperville, Ill. — OfficeMax plans to open its doors at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, when it will launch the first of three rounds of sales events.
The No. 3 office-supply chain said the decision to open on the national holiday is “consistent with many retailers,” and that 35 million shoppers visited stores on Thanksgiving Day last year.
- Poieo3D Printer Brings Tomorrow's Technology Home Today
- Hammacher Schlemmer Introduces The Best Automotive Jump Starter
- Black Friday 2014 iPhone 6 Deals, Cyber Monday Sales and Reviews are Now at ThankShopping.com
- Gesture Recognition Intensifies with the Rise of In-car Smartphone Integration, Says Frost & Sullivan
- mophie Joins Opening Ceremony To Introduce Limited Edition Varsity Jacket Combining High-Fashion And Mobile Tech
- LG Partners with Pratt Institute, Surface Magazine to Exhibit Digital Art
- GameStop Announces Its Black Friday Specials
- Enjoy the View: OtterBox Alpha Glass Screen Protectors for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus Now Available in Clear & Privacy
- Turtle Beach Heroes of the Storm(TM) PC Gaming Headset Now Available
- Séura® Introduces Geo Design Collection for Lighted Mirrors