Sony Opens 10th Concept Store
Huntington Station, N.Y. – Sony opened its 10th concept store and its second on Long Island this week.
Like its predecessors, the newest Sony Store features an open floor plan and flexible layout that provides improved sightlines and greater accessibility to product displays.
The format is also more brightly lit, and innovative interior walls allow new vibrant color schemes to be reconfigured to highlight specific products, services or content, Sony said.
- NanoTech Adds 45 New UltraFlix 4K Ultra HD Programs
- Rand Luxury Tech Show Comes To Beverly Hills Oct. 15
- Service Electric Adds Arris MS4000 Cable Box
- Comporium's Arris Media Box Gets Rebranded 'Moxi Sling`
- Divvy LLC, a Proxibid Company, Acquires Online and Direct Sales Divisions from Value Recovery Services, LLC; Bolsters Reverse Supply Chain Electronics Business
- Clarion Announces New Social Media Promotion Inspired by the Global Influence of the BMW 2002 in Fashion and Lifestyle
- Wharfedale Diamond 10 Series Speakers Bring Hi-Fi Sound Back to School
- Omega Updates 60-Watt 4-Bulb Strobe Kit
- Tech Data to Exhibit at CompTIA ChannelCon
- HARMAN Luxury Audio To Host “The Science of Loudspeaker-Room Calibration” Seminar at CEDIA 2014