Sony Opens 10th Concept Store
Huntington Station, N.Y. – Sony opened its 10th concept store and its second on Long Island this week.
Like its predecessors, the newest Sony Store features an open floor plan and flexible layout that provides improved sightlines and greater accessibility to product displays.
The format is also more brightly lit, and innovative interior walls allow new vibrant color schemes to be reconfigured to highlight specific products, services or content, Sony said.
- Gesture Recognition Intensifies with the Rise of In-car Smartphone Integration, Says Frost & Sullivan
- mophie Joins Opening Ceremony To Introduce Limited Edition Varsity Jacket Combining High-Fashion And Mobile Tech
- LG Partners with Pratt Institute, Surface Magazine to Exhibit Digital Art
- Enjoy the View: OtterBox Alpha Glass Screen Protectors for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus Now Available in Clear & Privacy
- GameStop Announces Its Black Friday Specials
- Turtle Beach Heroes of the Storm(TM) PC Gaming Headset Now Available
- Séura® Introduces Geo Design Collection for Lighted Mirrors
- Adesso® Launches iMouse™ S100 – Bluetooth® Mini Optical Mouse
- Lenovo Brings Black Friday Deals On Line Early
- Hexoskin Expands Biometrics Clothing Line, Introduces the Arctic Smart Shirt