Sony Opens 10th Concept Store
Huntington Station, N.Y. – Sony opened its 10th concept store and its second on Long Island this week.
Like its predecessors, the newest Sony Store features an open floor plan and flexible layout that provides improved sightlines and greater accessibility to product displays.
The format is also more brightly lit, and innovative interior walls allow new vibrant color schemes to be reconfigured to highlight specific products, services or content, Sony said.
- STAMPEDE RECEIVES THREE 2015 SYSTEMS CONTRACTOR NEWS GOLD STELLAR SERVICE AWARDS
- Nationwide Marketing Group teams up with SRS
- Total Selection of URC® Total Control® Joins Capitol Line-up
- Move Over SkyMall...SKY2BUY Is the New Mall in the Sky
- SupplyStream Makes Giant Leap With New Product Search Technology; Announces Future API for Partners
- Tech Data Adds VSN Mobil to Mobile Solutions and Retail Offering
- Advanced Television Systems Committee Brings Television Champions Together for View of Medium's Future
- Ray Pace Elected as Vice Chair of CEA’s Technology & Standards Council
- Phiaton’s Chord MS 530 Honored with Red Dot Award in Product Design Category
- weBoost and U.S. Cellular Announce Agreement to Offer Cellular Signal Boosters