Staples Reports Fiscal Q3 Profit After Prior Year Loss
Framingham, Mass. — Staples said aggressive expense management helped deliver third-quarter profits of $135.2 million following a year-ago loss of more than half a billion dollars.
Sales struggled though, falling 4 percent to $6.1 billion for the three months, ended Nov. 2, as a result of 107 store closures across Europe and North America and unfavorable currency exchange rates.
- Bluesound Launches Desktop Controller App
- Mogics® Lights Now Available at Amazon.com following Successful Kickstarter® Campaign
- TechInsights and Teardown.com analyze the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- BenQ Now Shipping MH630 Multipurpose Projector
- BeckTV Assists KSE Media Ventures With Seamless Transition of Outdoor Channel to Denver-Area Origination Facility
- Fight the Flu This Season With Safe, Non-Toxic Screen Cleaning Solution
- Samsung President and CEO Boo-Keun Yoon to Deliver Keynote Address at the 2015 International CES
- MB Quart to offer Audio Accessories for Select Polaris Off-Road Vehicles
- Logitech Harmony Extends its Expertise in Controlling the Living Roomto the Entire Home
- NEXT GENERATION PIONEER TS-G SERIES SPEAKERS OFFER SOUND QUALITY AND VALUE