Staples Reports Fiscal Q3 Profit After Prior Year Loss
Framingham, Mass. — Staples said aggressive expense management helped deliver third-quarter profits of $135.2 million following a year-ago loss of more than half a billion dollars.
Sales struggled though, falling 4 percent to $6.1 billion for the three months, ended Nov. 2, as a result of 107 store closures across Europe and North America and unfavorable currency exchange rates.
- Tech Data to Exhibit at CompTIA ChannelCon
- HARMAN Luxury Audio To Host “The Science of Loudspeaker-Room Calibration” Seminar at CEDIA 2014
- Top Brand Leaders Advise HookLogic on Reshaping Future of Ecommerce
- CEA Applauds Scheduled Senate Markup of UN Disabilities Treaty
- Mobile Lifestyles Now Require Consumers To Practice Good Hygiene!
- CEA Applauds Introduction of Bipartisan Wi-Fi Innovation Act
- ROCKFORD FOSGATE ROCKS PIKES PEAK
- Sound Solutions Opens New Las Vegas Warehouse and Distribution Center
- Linksys Wireless Range Extenders Boost Wi-Fi Signal up to 10,000 Sq. Ft
- Canon Adds imageFORMULA DR-C225 Office Document Scanner