Staples Reports Fiscal Q3 Profit After Prior Year Loss
Framingham, Mass. — Staples said aggressive expense management helped deliver third-quarter profits of $135.2 million following a year-ago loss of more than half a billion dollars.
Sales struggled though, falling 4 percent to $6.1 billion for the three months, ended Nov. 2, as a result of 107 store closures across Europe and North America and unfavorable currency exchange rates.
- NanoTech Adds 45 New UltraFlix 4K Ultra HD Programs
- Rand Luxury Tech Show Comes To Beverly Hills Oct. 15
- Service Electric Adds Arris MS4000 Cable Box
- Comporium's Arris Media Box Gets Rebranded 'Moxi Sling`
- Divvy LLC, a Proxibid Company, Acquires Online and Direct Sales Divisions from Value Recovery Services, LLC; Bolsters Reverse Supply Chain Electronics Business
- Clarion Announces New Social Media Promotion Inspired by the Global Influence of the BMW 2002 in Fashion and Lifestyle
- Wharfedale Diamond 10 Series Speakers Bring Hi-Fi Sound Back to School
- Omega Updates 60-Watt 4-Bulb Strobe Kit
- Tech Data to Exhibit at CompTIA ChannelCon
- HARMAN Luxury Audio To Host “The Science of Loudspeaker-Room Calibration” Seminar at CEDIA 2014