Staples Reports Fiscal Q3 Profit After Prior Year Loss
Framingham, Mass. — Staples said aggressive expense management helped deliver third-quarter profits of $135.2 million following a year-ago loss of more than half a billion dollars.
Sales struggled though, falling 4 percent to $6.1 billion for the three months, ended Nov. 2, as a result of 107 store closures across Europe and North America and unfavorable currency exchange rates.
- BURG to Launch First All Stainless Steel Smartwatch at CES -- Voice Activated BURG 27 First to Feature Advanced New Media Tek Chip, Android OS, Health, Facebook, Twitter Apps & More
- Azione Unlimited Opens 'Spring Soiree 2015' Conference Registration
- TIDAL Now Playing On The Sonos Wireless HiFi System
- Kelly Fair Named Wohler Vice President of Sales
- New Porsche Dash Kits Now Available From American International® and Best Kits & Harnesses®
- All-New Infotainment Unit to Be Offered in Select 2016 Hyundai Models
- Linn Integrates TIDAL Lossless Streaming Service for all Linn DS Owners
- Sonnet's Fusion R400 RAID USB 3.0 Rackmount Storage System Offers Built-in RAID 5 Controller, USB 3.0 Interface
- Notable Protection & Functional Construction Draw Professionals to booq’s New Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- OtterBox Announces Defender Series for iPad mini 3