Staples Reports Fiscal Q3 Profit After Prior Year Loss
Framingham, Mass. — Staples said aggressive expense management helped deliver third-quarter profits of $135.2 million following a year-ago loss of more than half a billion dollars.
Sales struggled though, falling 4 percent to $6.1 billion for the three months, ended Nov. 2, as a result of 107 store closures across Europe and North America and unfavorable currency exchange rates.
- Digigram Ready for Phase-III Expansion of India's Radio Broadcast Market
- Calrec Audio Launches New Optimized Summa Processor Rack and Modular MADI Solution
- KOOL TIDY: INSPIRED BY FRUSTRATION, DEVELOPED BY INSPIRATION
- ION Rocks the Backyard with New Outdoor Rock Speaker Bluetooth
- JL Audio Awards Sales Rep Firms for Outstanding Efforts
- Scosche Industries Receives U.S. Patent for Its Innovative Charge and Sync Cables
- Cut the Cord: OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 6 Available Now
- SOL REPUBLIC AND TIGER WOODS PARTNER TO BRING SHARED PASSION FOR MUSIC TO LIFE
- 3D Robotics Launches DroneEDU to Unleash the Power of Drone Tech in the Classroom
- SanDisk and Smile Train Team Up to Bring the Power of a Smile to Children in Need