Black Friday Bodes Well For CE
New York — CE retailers and their suppliers are expected to make out well over Black Friday weekend, when some 31 percent of consumers said they plan to buy electronics.
According to a pre-Black Friday survey by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA), most expect to buy a tablet (30 percent), followed closely by laptop computers (29 percent), video game consoles (29 percent) and TVs (22 percent).
- Slovak TV Successfully Achieves Audio Loudness Compliance Around NUGEN Audio Loudness Management and Monitoring Tools
- AirMask™ Introduces World’s First Mobile Makeover Kit For iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Origin Acoustics To Participate In The “Big Show”
- BenQ Ships RP840G Interactive 4K Ultra-High-Definition Flat-Panel Display
- IK Multimedia announces iRig PowerBridge, the universal charging solution for all iRig accessories using iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Ergotron New Device Charging Systems Address Current & Future Technology in Schools
- MAD CATZ® UNLEASHES THE POWER OF ANDROID® GAMING ON YOUR HDTV WITH NEW LOWER PRICE FOR M.O.J.O. ™ MICRO-CONSOLE™ FOR ANDROID™
- Wohler to Roll Out Significant New Version of Tachyon Wormhole Media Retiming Solution
- Atlantic Technology Appoints SF Marketing in Canada
- LG Looks to Strengthen Global Position by Showcasing Advanced Product Lineup in Regional Roadshows