BrandSource’s Lawrence To Step Down Next Year
Tustin, Calif. – Bob Lawrence plans to step down as CEO of the BrandSource buying group by the end of 2014.
A search committee led by BrandSource dealers will begin an internal and external hunt for his successor beginning in January.
Lawrence, who has headed the $14 billion operation since 1994, told TWICE “It’s time for some new blood and new ideas.”
- DEG Adds Five New Member Companies
- QFX plans increased shipments for the holidays
- Scosche Ships Two Amp Installation Kits and Twisted Interconnects
- NEW HONEYWELL SENSORS REPRESENT NEXT EVOLUTION IN MOTION DETECTOR TECHNOLOGY
- CEA Foundation Extends Grant to Lighthouse Guild’s Technology Center
- SupplyStream Continues Growth by Attracting Industry Veterans Joe Piccirilli & Lawrence Davis III
- Sonnet Announces Modular Rackmount Enclosure for Latest Mac Pro Computers
- QFX: ADD COLOR TO YOUR SUMMER
- The Global Warranty and Service Contract Association (GWSCA) Announces its Expanded Board of Directors
- Cake Boss Buddy Valastro to Help ELAN Celebrate Its 25th Anniversary at CEDIA 2014!