Office Depot Adds Fitness Wearables
Boca Raton, Fla. — Office Depot has tied together fitness and worker productivity, announcing the office superstore chain will start carrying wearable fitness products.
Starting immediately, Office Depot is carrying devices like the Striiv Play pedometer, Striiv Smart pedometer, Rhythm by Scosche, Sync Burn and Fit, Sync GPS watches and heart-rate straps, and Sync Elite fitness bands.
- Origin Acoustics Shipping Seasons Outdoor Collection
- Sears Holdings Announces Remaining Stores Included In Primark Lease Agreement
- MakerBot’s Thingiverse and 3D Hubs Bring 3D Printed Products to Everyone Around the World
- 5 GHZ WI-FI® IS NOW MAINSTREAM
- Crestron Masters 2015 Welcomes 500+ Industry Professionals
- Origin Acoustics Joins D-Tools Manufacturer Vantage Point (MVP) Program
- American Red Cross and Dell Expand Partnership, Using the Power of Social Data to Support Disaster Relief and Blood Donor Services
- URC Announces Two-Way Control Module for DirecTV
- Petra Industries Names Robert (Bob) Wikes Regional E-Commerce Sales Manager
- New Futuresouce Event to Explore Entertainment Content Opportunities