Office Depot Adds Fitness Wearables
Boca Raton, Fla. — Office Depot has tied together fitness and worker productivity, announcing the office superstore chain will start carrying wearable fitness products.
Starting immediately, Office Depot is carrying devices like the Striiv Play pedometer, Striiv Smart pedometer, Rhythm by Scosche, Sync Burn and Fit, Sync GPS watches and heart-rate straps, and Sync Elite fitness bands.
- Vuzix Delivers Working Enterprise Smart Glasses Solution to DHL for Warehouse Picking
- STEALTH ACOUSTICS APPOINTS AVAD AS US DISTRIBUTOR
- Innovative Technologies to Headline Inaugural CES Unveiled Tokyo
- Western Digital Announces Financial Results For Second Quarter Fiscal 2015
- CEA Says FTC’s Internet of Things Report Advances the Conversation
- FTC Urges Companies To Address IoT Privacy, Security
- ZyXEL Announces Security Gateway for Smart Homes
- Razer Launches Competitive Gaming Ecosystem For Pro, Amateur Players And Event Organizers
- New Features Improve Performance Of Three Cotton Carrier Photo Products
- HTC Sponsors Elite eSports Teams Cloud 9, Team Liquid And Team Solomid