MERA Acquires ICE
North Andover, Mass. — The Mobile Electronics Retailers Association (MERA) has acquired In Car Experts (ICE), an industry group that provides marketing services and support to its members.
The two first teamed together in January, and MERA president Chris Cook said the partnership had “evolved into the announcement we’re making today.”
ICE founder Rob Elliott will join the MERA board of directors. Cook said no changes are expected for ICE members and vendor partners, although they do become immediate MERA members as a condition of the acquisition.
- CEA Says STRONG Patents Act Should be More Robust
- AT&T MODIO LTE CASE FOR iPad mini AVAILABLE MARCH 20 FOR $49.99 WITH TWO YEAR AGREEMENT
- IOGEAR Partners With Insomniac To Provide Mobile Charging Stations At Two Southern California Music Festivals
- PowerHouse Alliance Members Power Up for Spring with Cohesive Training Slate
- DSI and Southwestern Consulting Partner up to Offer Nationwide Sales Seminars
- BeckTV Completes New York NOC Expansion for The Switch
- DTS HEADPHONE:X SURROUND SOUND TECHNOLOGY COMING TO SMARTPHONES FROM LEADING CHINESE BRANDS IN 2015
- Stinger 9000 Series Launches with Multimedia Campaign, Merchandising Displays and More
- Bang & Olufsen commemorates its 90th Birthday with the Love Affair Collection
- Toon Goggles Now Streaming on VOXX Electronics 8-inch Android Custom Headrest Systems