MERA Acquires ICE
North Andover, Mass. — The Mobile Electronics Retailers Association (MERA) has acquired In Car Experts (ICE), an industry group that provides marketing services and support to its members.
The two first teamed together in January, and MERA president Chris Cook said the partnership had “evolved into the announcement we’re making today.”
ICE founder Rob Elliott will join the MERA board of directors. Cook said no changes are expected for ICE members and vendor partners, although they do become immediate MERA members as a condition of the acquisition.
- Digigram Ready for Phase-III Expansion of India's Radio Broadcast Market
- Calrec Audio Launches New Optimized Summa Processor Rack and Modular MADI Solution
- KOOL TIDY: INSPIRED BY FRUSTRATION, DEVELOPED BY INSPIRATION
- ION Rocks the Backyard with New Outdoor Rock Speaker Bluetooth
- JL Audio Awards Sales Rep Firms for Outstanding Efforts
- Scosche Industries Receives U.S. Patent for Its Innovative Charge and Sync Cables
- Cut the Cord: OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 6 Available Now
- SOL REPUBLIC AND TIGER WOODS PARTNER TO BRING SHARED PASSION FOR MUSIC TO LIFE
- 3D Robotics Launches DroneEDU to Unleash the Power of Drone Tech in the Classroom
- SanDisk and Smile Train Team Up to Bring the Power of a Smile to Children in Need