MERA Acquires ICE
North Andover, Mass. — The Mobile Electronics Retailers Association (MERA) has acquired In Car Experts (ICE), an industry group that provides marketing services and support to its members.
The two first teamed together in January, and MERA president Chris Cook said the partnership had “evolved into the announcement we’re making today.”
ICE founder Rob Elliott will join the MERA board of directors. Cook said no changes are expected for ICE members and vendor partners, although they do become immediate MERA members as a condition of the acquisition.
- BenQ Does it Again With Newest Home Theater Colorific(TM) Projectors
- Digital Storm Unveils Bolt II Battle Box Titan Z Special Edition
- Wohler Expands Reseller Agreement With Brazil's CIS Group to Include File-Based Product Family
- NRSC TO RECOGNIZE 35th ANNIVERSARY AT 2014 RADIO SHOW
- U.S. mobile commerce sales will grow 74% in 2014 according to Internet Retailer
- Retale Survey Reveals Shoppers’ Reliance on Mobile Devices to Score Back-to-School Deals
- DEG Adds Five New Member Companies
- QFX plans increased shipments for the holidays
- Scosche Ships Two Amp Installation Kits and Twisted Interconnects
- NEW HONEYWELL SENSORS REPRESENT NEXT EVOLUTION IN MOTION DETECTOR TECHNOLOGY