Target’s Profits Fall Following Data Breach
Minneapolis — Fallout from Target’s credit card data breach in December impacted its fourth-quarter and full-year financial results.
Net earnings fell 46 percent to $520 million for the three months, ended Feb. 1, while U.S. sales slipped 3.8 percent to $21.5 billion and domestic comps declined 2.5 percent.
- EnerPlex Surfr™ Battery & Solar Case for the iPhone 6 Now Available for Sale
- STAMPEDE PARTNERS WITH INFOCOMM ROUNDTABLE EVENTS FOR THE BIG BOOK OF AV TOUR AND CONFERENCE STOP IN HOUSTON, TEXAS
- Vuzix Unveils New IWear 720 Video Headphones with VR at 2015 Game Developers Conference (GDC)
- Four Village Studio Streamlines File-Based Workflow With NVerzion
- MAINGEAR Unveils DRIFT, the Ultra-Compact STEAM Machine and Gaming PC
- HYUNDAI BLUE LINK SMARTWATCH APP AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON GOOGLE PLAY
- mophie Unveils Juice Pack® For Samsung Galaxy S® 6 And S6 Edge
- Velodyne Goes Deep in the Heart of Texas for SXSW and Nationwide PrimeTime
- HTC One M8, Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge are MirrorLink-Enabled
- CEA Says STRONG Patents Act Should be More Robust