Systemax Introduces Four New Laptops
Systemax added four notebook models earlier this month featuring the Intel Santa Rosa chipset, which has embedded 802.11n Wi-Fi capability.
The Intel Santa Rosa chipset boosts networking range and offers Turbo Memory. This feature is used by Microsoft's Vista operating system to improve the unit's start up time and overall performance by increasing the capability of the existing RAM, the company said.
- Panasonic Relaunches Lumix Lounge Social Media Hub
- Digital Signage Leader to Offer Industry-Best Warranty on Professional AV Equipment
- Bracketron’s New EZCharge Two-Way Port USB Chargers Let You to Plug in Any Way
- Sansa Security Announces Membership in the Thread Group
- Volvo Customers to Receive a 4-Year Subscription to SiriusXM Traffic and Weather
- Insteon Announces Membership in the Thread Group
- NUGEN Audio at the 2015 NAMM Show
- Cleer Announces DJ Series Premium Headphones
- MAD CATZ® TEAMS UP WITH GIANTS SOFTWARE® TO CREATE DEDICATED SAITEK®-BRANDED FARMING SIMULATOR™ HARDWARE
- Wohler Hires Rodney Hampton as Senior Sales Executive, Time Technology, for the RadiantGrid Business Line