Systemax Introduces Four New Laptops
Systemax added four notebook models earlier this month featuring the Intel Santa Rosa chipset, which has embedded 802.11n Wi-Fi capability.
The Intel Santa Rosa chipset boosts networking range and offers Turbo Memory. This feature is used by Microsoft's Vista operating system to improve the unit's start up time and overall performance by increasing the capability of the existing RAM, the company said.
- A New Dimension: Three Quarters of 3D Printer Owners Report High Daily and Weekly Usage, Finds New CEA Study
- Artison Launches Kickstarter Campaign For Industry's Smallest High-Performance Subwoofer
- Nintendo Unveils Over 50 New Features and Other Details for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- HTSA Honors Top Vendors of 2014
- MASSIVE AUDIO ENTERS THE TARDIS TO INTRODUCE DOCTOR WHO BLUETOOTH AUDIO SPEAKERS
- MakerBot Expands 3D Printer Distribution and Sales to South Africa
- Gefen Expands Portfolio of 4K Ultra HD Infrastructure Solutions
- HDX reaches North American distribution agreement with Casio America Inc.
- Mopar Goes All-in With Fleet of Customized SEMA Show Rides
- Larson Electronics Releases 150 Watt Explosion Proof LED Light Fixture that operates on 347/480V AC