Systemax Introduces Four New Laptops
Systemax added four notebook models earlier this month featuring the Intel Santa Rosa chipset, which has embedded 802.11n Wi-Fi capability.
The Intel Santa Rosa chipset boosts networking range and offers Turbo Memory. This feature is used by Microsoft's Vista operating system to improve the unit's start up time and overall performance by increasing the capability of the existing RAM, the company said.
- Thomas PR’s Official KarenNet Comic Con San Diego Party List
- Petra Partners with QFX to Distribute Pro Audio and Portable Speakers
- Smart Home Leader Nexia Home Intelligence Launches Multi-Sensor Support for More Convenient Monitoring and Control
- Soundcast Announces New Online Compliance Manager
- NUGEN Audio Launches Stereo and DSP Versions of Acclaimed True Peak Limiting Tools
- Nortek Security & Control Acquires Health and Wellness Technology Business from Numera
- AVAD Continues to Grow ‘Works With Nest’ Line-Up
- Magellan Unveils 2015 Line of DashCam Devices
- THE SOUND ORGANISATION NAMED EXCLUSIVE US DISTRIBUTOR OF ProAc LOUDSPEAKERS
- Bayan Audio’s New SoundScene Portable Speaker Brings Brilliant Sound Outdoors