Systemax Introduces Four New Laptops
Systemax added four notebook models earlier this month featuring the Intel Santa Rosa chipset, which has embedded 802.11n Wi-Fi capability.
The Intel Santa Rosa chipset boosts networking range and offers Turbo Memory. This feature is used by Microsoft's Vista operating system to improve the unit's start up time and overall performance by increasing the capability of the existing RAM, the company said.
- Wohler Provides Custom Monitoring Solution to France Télévisions
- Sonnet Now Shipping Award-Winning New xMac Pro Server
- The Garden Relies on Forscene to Accelerate Editing Workflow for 'On the Yorkshire Buses'
- Heuvelman Uses Riedel Gear to Create Integrated A/V, Data, and Intercom Solution for Rabobank Hockey World Cup 2014
- Parks Associates: 78% of connected car owners will demand connected features in their next vehicle
- ESSENCE ELECTROSTATIC SPEAKER SYSTEMS FINDS SUBWOOFER HARMONY WITH SVS
- CEA Cataloguing Driver Safety Products and Services
- NanoTech Adds 45 New UltraFlix 4K Ultra HD Programs
- Rand Luxury Tech Show Comes To Beverly Hills Oct. 15
- Service Electric Adds Arris MS4000 Cable Box