Systemax Introduces Four New Laptops
Systemax added four notebook models earlier this month featuring the Intel Santa Rosa chipset, which has embedded 802.11n Wi-Fi capability.
The Intel Santa Rosa chipset boosts networking range and offers Turbo Memory. This feature is used by Microsoft's Vista operating system to improve the unit's start up time and overall performance by increasing the capability of the existing RAM, the company said.
- New Futuresouce Event to Explore Entertainment Content Opportunities
- ICEpower Introduces its Most Powerful Two-Channel Class D Amplifier
- FUHU APPOINTS DOUGLAS WOO TO CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
- Zeepro Partners with 3D Slash to Make 3D Printing Fun and Intuitive for Kids
- AudioControl Introduces Mounting Accessories for the New Bijou 600 Integrated Zone Amplifier/DAC
- VOXX Electronics Now Shipping OE Integration Kits Designed to Provide Users with Added Features and Functionality
- The Control4 Smarter Living Experience Livestream Event Arrives April 22
- ECOXGEAR Launches the ECOPEBBLE
- HD Radio™ Monitoring Network Unveiled at the 2015 NAB Show
- Velodyne to Sponsor After Party Featuring Grammy Nominee Ashanti Floyd at CoachArt Children's Benefit, Set for Earth Day