Systemax Introduces Four New Laptops
Systemax added four notebook models earlier this month featuring the Intel Santa Rosa chipset, which has embedded 802.11n Wi-Fi capability.
The Intel Santa Rosa chipset boosts networking range and offers Turbo Memory. This feature is used by Microsoft's Vista operating system to improve the unit's start up time and overall performance by increasing the capability of the existing RAM, the company said.
- PowerHouse Alliance Continues to Expand Training Portfolio with CEDIA Partnership, New Events for April
- Almo Makes Philly.com’s Annual Top Workplaces List for a 3rd Consecutive Year
- MTX Ships Bluetooth Remote Control For Vehicles
- Brandmotion to Be Part of Self-Driving Cars in ‘Mcity’
- Drone Maker 3D Robotics Debuts Open Source Development Platform To Advance Public App Innovation
- Digigram Marks 30 Years of Innovation With Launch of New Visual Identity
- Trident Case™ Partners With Autism Speaks For Autism Awareness Month
- BenQ's Stylish EW2440L Monitor Goes Gold
- Audi, MakerBot, Parrot and Volkswagen to Host Disruptive Tech Demos at CEA’s Digital Patriots Dinner
- FIBARO Sends Z-Wave Smart Home Control to the Top of the World