Systemax Introduces Four New Laptops
Systemax added four notebook models earlier this month featuring the Intel Santa Rosa chipset, which has embedded 802.11n Wi-Fi capability.
The Intel Santa Rosa chipset boosts networking range and offers Turbo Memory. This feature is used by Microsoft's Vista operating system to improve the unit's start up time and overall performance by increasing the capability of the existing RAM, the company said.
- CExchange Receives Investment from SP International, Inc., a Subsidiary of FIH Mobile Limited
- Big Pic Media Becomes U.K. Reseller for Cinnafilm Tachyon Wormhole Retiming Solution
- BenQ Continues Small-to-Medium Space Success With All-New M5 Series Projectors
- Harmonic Announces New Polaris Playout Management Suite
- Sonnet and Archiware Join Forces to Demonstrate Advanced Thunderbolt Connectivity for Video Archiving
- Almo Professional A/V Enters Distribution Agreement with N. Glantz and Son to Acquire Assets from Dynamic Sign Division
- ADI INVITES DEALERS TO EXPLORE THE LATEST SOLUTIONS AT CEDIA EXPO 2014
- Lilin, AMX Announce Technology Integration Partnership
- Trident Case® Updates Seven Cases To Protect Your Apple® iPhone 6
- Trident Case® Debuts New Kraken A.M.S. Series of iPhone® 5/5s and Samsung Galaxy® S5 Cases That Are 20% Thinner