Systemax Introduces Four New Laptops
Systemax added four notebook models earlier this month featuring the Intel Santa Rosa chipset, which has embedded 802.11n Wi-Fi capability.
The Intel Santa Rosa chipset boosts networking range and offers Turbo Memory. This feature is used by Microsoft's Vista operating system to improve the unit's start up time and overall performance by increasing the capability of the existing RAM, the company said.
- BenQ treVolo, World's First Electrostatic Bluetooth Speaker, Now Available in Stylish Silver
- BenQ Releases Full Line of 100% sRGB Colorific Projectors -- See the Right Color at InfoComm 2015
- Diablo Digital's 128-Track Recording Solution for Fleetwood Mac Tour Features Sonnet Echo Express III-R and RackMac mini
- LifeProof NUUD available now for iPad Air 2
- The Most Technologically Advanced Gaming Headset For Xbox One - The Turtle Beach Elite 800X - Is Available At Retail Today
- Rear View Safety Takes Another Step Towards Road Safety With G-Series Rear View Camera System with OnStar
- Nexidia Announces Nexidia Illuminate, a New Family of QC and Compliance Products Built on Nexidia QC Technology
- Video Clarity Redesigns Management Application for Its RTM Monitoring Systems
- Wohler Adds Minnetonka Audio's AudioTools Server to RadiantGrid to Boost Audio-Processing Capabilities
- JL Audio intros Wireless Audio Transmitter and Receiver