Systemax Introduces Four New Laptops
Systemax added four notebook models earlier this month featuring the Intel Santa Rosa chipset, which has embedded 802.11n Wi-Fi capability.
The Intel Santa Rosa chipset boosts networking range and offers Turbo Memory. This feature is used by Microsoft's Vista operating system to improve the unit's start up time and overall performance by increasing the capability of the existing RAM, the company said.
- Philips Introduces Quantum Dot TV with Color IQ Technology from QD Vision
- Aurora Multimedia's IPX-TCW3 A/V Distribution Wall Plate Wins Best of Show Award at InfoComm 2015
- iLuv Now Shipping Aud Mini 6 Party
- SOUNDFREAQ LAUNCHES ITS FIRST-EVER WATER-RESISTANT WIRELESS SPEAKER, SOUND KICK 2, AT TARGET STORES NATIONWIDE
- Acurus ships powerful New Scorpion Multi-Zone Amplifier
- Announcing Second Annual URC Unsurpassed Dealer Awards
- STORIS Takes Collaborative Software Design to the Next Level
- Slate .8 The Big Screen Experience Just Got Even Bigger
- Nextbook Ares 8 Android Tablet Now Available at Walmart
- Updated for 2015: LG Tribute 2 and LG Volt 2 available now from Boost Mobile