Systemax Introduces Four New Laptops
Systemax added four notebook models earlier this month featuring the Intel Santa Rosa chipset, which has embedded 802.11n Wi-Fi capability.
The Intel Santa Rosa chipset boosts networking range and offers Turbo Memory. This feature is used by Microsoft's Vista operating system to improve the unit's start up time and overall performance by increasing the capability of the existing RAM, the company said.
- BURG to Launch First All Stainless Steel Smartwatch at CES -- Voice Activated BURG 27 First to Feature Advanced New Media Tek Chip, Android OS, Health, Facebook, Twitter Apps & More
- Azione Unlimited Opens 'Spring Soiree 2015' Conference Registration
- TIDAL Now Playing On The Sonos Wireless HiFi System
- Kelly Fair Named Wohler Vice President of Sales
- New Porsche Dash Kits Now Available From American International® and Best Kits & Harnesses®
- All-New Infotainment Unit to Be Offered in Select 2016 Hyundai Models
- Linn Integrates TIDAL Lossless Streaming Service for all Linn DS Owners
- Sonnet's Fusion R400 RAID USB 3.0 Rackmount Storage System Offers Built-in RAID 5 Controller, USB 3.0 Interface
- Notable Protection & Functional Construction Draw Professionals to booq’s New Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- OtterBox Announces Defender Series for iPad mini 3