Archos Readies Game-Focused Tablet
Denver – Archos has developed an Android 4.0 tablet equipped with physical gaming controls to target gamers.
The 7-inch GamePad, due in October, serves as a full-fledged Android tablet with full access to apps in the Google Play store, but it’s optimized for game play with the addition of physical game controls.
- Top Brand Leaders Advise HookLogic on Reshaping Future of Ecommerce
- CEA Applauds Scheduled Senate Markup of UN Disabilities Treaty
- Mobile Lifestyles Now Require Consumers To Practice Good Hygiene!
- CEA Applauds Introduction of Bipartisan Wi-Fi Innovation Act
- ROCKFORD FOSGATE ROCKS PIKES PEAK
- Sound Solutions Opens New Las Vegas Warehouse and Distribution Center
- Linksys Wireless Range Extenders Boost Wi-Fi Signal up to 10,000 Sq. Ft
- Canon Adds imageFORMULA DR-C225 Office Document Scanner
- Sports Technology Set to Score at New Sports Tech Marketplace at the 2015 International CES
- Clarion Ships All-New CMS2 Marine Grade Digital Media Receiver with Stand-Alone Watertight Controller