7-Inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 To Get Modest Upgrades
Seoul, South Korea — Samsung unveiled its latest 7-inch Galaxy Tab tablet, but didn’t give information on U.S. availability or price.
The 7-inch Galaxy Tab 3 with Wi-Fi will be available globally beginning in May followed in June by a cellular 3G version. The product will be rolled out gradually, the company said.
The device will be Samsung’s fourth-generation 7-inch tablet and will feature some modest upgrades from the current Tab 2 7.0, which was launched in April 2012 at $249.
- Thomas PR’s Official KarenNet Comic Con San Diego Party List
- Petra Partners with QFX to Distribute Pro Audio and Portable Speakers
- Smart Home Leader Nexia Home Intelligence Launches Multi-Sensor Support for More Convenient Monitoring and Control
- Soundcast Announces New Online Compliance Manager
- NUGEN Audio Launches Stereo and DSP Versions of Acclaimed True Peak Limiting Tools
- Nortek Security & Control Acquires Health and Wellness Technology Business from Numera
- AVAD Continues to Grow ‘Works With Nest’ Line-Up
- Magellan Unveils 2015 Line of DashCam Devices
- THE SOUND ORGANISATION NAMED EXCLUSIVE US DISTRIBUTOR OF ProAc LOUDSPEAKERS
- Bayan Audio’s New SoundScene Portable Speaker Brings Brilliant Sound Outdoors