LG To Re-Enter Tablet Market With 8.3 Inch Android
Seoul, South Korea — LG will re-enter the tablet market at this week’s IFA 2013 trade show, where it will show an 8.3-inch Android tablet.
The unit will be rolled out globally in North America, Europe, Asia as well as other regions starting in the fourth quarter. Pricing of the LG G Pad 8.3 was not announced.
The Android 4.2.2 device, part of the company’s flagship G series of mobile devices, is promoted as the first 8-inch tablet with FullHD display.
- Azione Unlimited Welcomes Future Automation
- Speck Releases Its Slimmest, 360° Military-grade Protective Folio Case
- 360pi Presents Insights on Retail Pricing Myths and How to Perfect Pricing and Product Strategy in August 12 Webcast
- Trident Case™ Expands ELECTRA Series™ With Introduction of New Signature Edition Power Pad Charger
- HEOS by Denon & Rdio Partner to Expand Reach Around the World and in the Home
- Polaroid Line of Easy To Use Dashcams Now Available For the Busy Summer Driving Season
- The Alpine Restyle Jeep Wrangler Debuts on Television in a New Commercial
- Audioengine Appoints David Solomon as VP of Global Sales and Marketing
- ROCKFORD FOSGATE POWER SERIES T1 SLIM LOADED SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURES NOW AVAILABLE
- VITEC at IBC2015