Sound Storm Adds 4 In-Dash Multimedia Head Units
Oxnard, Calif. – Sound Storm Laboratories has begun shipping four in-dash multimedia head units, all with 7-inch wide-screen touchscreens.
Two models feature motorized screen that flips out of a single-DIN chassis. The other two are double-DIN models.
- Denon Announces New HEOS HomeCinema: A Wireless Soundbar and Subwoofer System
- Alpine Electronics to Attend the Downtown Hoedown in Detroit
- iLuv Introduces New Aud Mini Smart 6 App-Enabled Portable Bluetooth Speaker with FM Radio
- MMD, QD Vision Introduce World’s First Quantum Dot Monitor
- ROCKFORD FOSGATE IS OFFICIAL MOTORCYCLE AUDIO SPONSOR OF THE STURGIS MOTORCYCLE RALLY 2015
- Lt. Dan from Forrest Gump Founds Non-Profit to Supply Specially Adapted Custom Smart Homes to War Vets with a Little Back-End Gefen Connectivity
- CASATUNES EQUIPS “THE FIRST TO THE FUTURE” HOME WITH A WHOLE HOUSE MUSIC SOLUTION
- Crestron Now Shipping 10-Button Wireless Keypad
- Aurora InfoComm 2015 Preview
- Radio Algérienne Extends NETIA Radio-Assist Deployment to Boost Efficiency, Flexibility Across All Sites