Sound Storm Adds 4 In-Dash Multimedia Head Units
Oxnard, Calif. – Sound Storm Laboratories has begun shipping four in-dash multimedia head units, all with 7-inch wide-screen touchscreens.
Two models feature motorized screen that flips out of a single-DIN chassis. The other two are double-DIN models.
- BeckTV Assists KSE Media Ventures With Seamless Transition of Outdoor Channel to Denver-Area Origination Facility
- Fight the Flu This Season With Safe, Non-Toxic Screen Cleaning Solution
- Samsung President and CEO Boo-Keun Yoon to Deliver Keynote Address at the 2015 International CES
- NEXT GENERATION PIONEER TS-G SERIES SPEAKERS OFFER SOUND QUALITY AND VALUE
- MB Quart to offer Audio Accessories for Select Polaris Off-Road Vehicles
- Logitech Harmony Extends its Expertise in Controlling the Living Roomto the Entire Home
- HITACHI DATA SYSTEMS AND CLARION JOIN FORCES TO ACCELERATE THE DEVELOPMENT OF CONNECTED CARS
- NUGEN Audio AES Product Preview
- Revenew Introduces Mobile Application and Advanced Platform Functionality
- BenQ Dazzles Digital Signage Marketplace With New SV500 Public Information Display