Logitech Adds iPad Keyboard Cases
Newark, Calif. — Logitech has added two Bluetooth keyboards to its lineup: the Keyboard Folio and Keyboard Folio Mini, designed for the iPad and iPad Mini, respectively.
The keyboards are designed to offer more protection than the company’s Ultrathin keyboard covers. Features include full-size membrane keys, a flip stand, magnetic closures and instant on/off. Both are said to offer a three-month battery life on a full charge if the keyboard is used about two hours per day. Charging is done via MiniUSB.
- NRSC TO RECOGNIZE 35th ANNIVERSARY AT 2014 RADIO SHOW
- U.S. mobile commerce sales will grow 74% in 2014 according to Internet Retailer
- Retale Survey Reveals Shoppers’ Reliance on Mobile Devices to Score Back-to-School Deals
- DEG Adds Five New Member Companies
- Scosche Ships Two Amp Installation Kits and Twisted Interconnects
- QFX plans increased shipments for the holidays
- NEW HONEYWELL SENSORS REPRESENT NEXT EVOLUTION IN MOTION DETECTOR TECHNOLOGY
- CEA Foundation Extends Grant to Lighthouse Guild’s Technology Center
- SupplyStream Continues Growth by Attracting Industry Veterans Joe Piccirilli & Lawrence Davis III
- Sonnet Announces Modular Rackmount Enclosure for Latest Mac Pro Computers