Logitech Adds iPad Keyboard Cases
Newark, Calif. — Logitech has added two Bluetooth keyboards to its lineup: the Keyboard Folio and Keyboard Folio Mini, designed for the iPad and iPad Mini, respectively.
The keyboards are designed to offer more protection than the company’s Ultrathin keyboard covers. Features include full-size membrane keys, a flip stand, magnetic closures and instant on/off. Both are said to offer a three-month battery life on a full charge if the keyboard is used about two hours per day. Charging is done via MiniUSB.
- Fight the Flu This Season With Safe, Non-Toxic Screen Cleaning Solution
- Samsung President and CEO Boo-Keun Yoon to Deliver Keynote Address at the 2015 International CES
- NEXT GENERATION PIONEER TS-G SERIES SPEAKERS OFFER SOUND QUALITY AND VALUE
- MB Quart to offer Audio Accessories for Select Polaris Off-Road Vehicles
- Logitech Harmony Extends its Expertise in Controlling the Living Roomto the Entire Home
- HITACHI DATA SYSTEMS AND CLARION JOIN FORCES TO ACCELERATE THE DEVELOPMENT OF CONNECTED CARS
- NUGEN Audio AES Product Preview
- Revenew Introduces Mobile Application and Advanced Platform Functionality
- BenQ Dazzles Digital Signage Marketplace With New SV500 Public Information Display
- Yamaha Intros Premium Computer Speakers with Bluetooth® and Mobile Device Friendly Features