Logitech Adds iPad Keyboard Cases
Newark, Calif. — Logitech has added two Bluetooth keyboards to its lineup: the Keyboard Folio and Keyboard Folio Mini, designed for the iPad and iPad Mini, respectively.
The keyboards are designed to offer more protection than the company’s Ultrathin keyboard covers. Features include full-size membrane keys, a flip stand, magnetic closures and instant on/off. Both are said to offer a three-month battery life on a full charge if the keyboard is used about two hours per day. Charging is done via MiniUSB.
- Upgrade your iPhone 6's Camera with Motrr Galileo to Bring a New Dimension of Movement to Videos, Photos and Video Chat
- Vegas distributor AV Warehouse to host HD Tech Showcase
- Digigram Ready for Phase-III Expansion of India's Radio Broadcast Market
- Calrec Audio Launches New Optimized Summa Processor Rack and Modular MADI Solution
- KOOL TIDY: INSPIRED BY FRUSTRATION, DEVELOPED BY INSPIRATION
- JL Audio Awards Sales Rep Firms for Outstanding Efforts
- ION Rocks the Backyard with New Outdoor Rock Speaker Bluetooth
- Cut the Cord: OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 6 Available Now
- Scosche Industries Receives U.S. Patent for Its Innovative Charge and Sync Cables
- 3D Robotics Launches DroneEDU to Unleash the Power of Drone Tech in the Classroom