Logitech Adds iPad Keyboard Cases
Newark, Calif. — Logitech has added two Bluetooth keyboards to its lineup: the Keyboard Folio and Keyboard Folio Mini, designed for the iPad and iPad Mini, respectively.
The keyboards are designed to offer more protection than the company’s Ultrathin keyboard covers. Features include full-size membrane keys, a flip stand, magnetic closures and instant on/off. Both are said to offer a three-month battery life on a full charge if the keyboard is used about two hours per day. Charging is done via MiniUSB.
- Wohler Provides Custom Monitoring Solution to France Télévisions
- Sonnet Now Shipping Award-Winning New xMac Pro Server
- The Garden Relies on Forscene to Accelerate Editing Workflow for 'On the Yorkshire Buses'
- Heuvelman Uses Riedel Gear to Create Integrated A/V, Data, and Intercom Solution for Rabobank Hockey World Cup 2014
- Parks Associates: 78% of connected car owners will demand connected features in their next vehicle
- ESSENCE ELECTROSTATIC SPEAKER SYSTEMS FINDS SUBWOOFER HARMONY WITH SVS
- CEA Cataloguing Driver Safety Products and Services
- NanoTech Adds 45 New UltraFlix 4K Ultra HD Programs
- Rand Luxury Tech Show Comes To Beverly Hills Oct. 15
- Service Electric Adds Arris MS4000 Cable Box