Logitech Adds iPad Keyboard Cases
Newark, Calif. — Logitech has added two Bluetooth keyboards to its lineup: the Keyboard Folio and Keyboard Folio Mini, designed for the iPad and iPad Mini, respectively.
The keyboards are designed to offer more protection than the company’s Ultrathin keyboard covers. Features include full-size membrane keys, a flip stand, magnetic closures and instant on/off. Both are said to offer a three-month battery life on a full charge if the keyboard is used about two hours per day. Charging is done via MiniUSB.
- Cobalt Digital Introduces Ancillary Data Monitor for End-to-End Data Transmission Workflows
- SCOSCHE Celebrates 35 Years of Consumer Electronics and Car Audio Hardware Excellence
- Open Internet Is the Right Goal but Title II Is the Wrong Approach
- CEA: Smart TV Complaint Fails to See Innovation and Privacy do Co-Exist
- Bryston Introduces the Mini A Loudspeaker
- DTS PARTNERS WITH M-GO TO PROVIDE ENRICHED HD AND 4K ULTRA HD VIDEO STREAMING WITH PREMIUM SOUND
- CEDIA Partners with Powerhouse Alliance to Offer In-Person Training
- Barnes & Noble to Separate College Business from Retail and NOOK Digital Businesses
- Samsung Teams Up with Cookies for Kids’ Cancer to Benefit Childhood Cancer Research
- Dolby and Jaunt Join Forces to Deliver the Next-Generation Cinematic VR Experience