Logitech Adds iPad Keyboard Cases
Newark, Calif. — Logitech has added two Bluetooth keyboards to its lineup: the Keyboard Folio and Keyboard Folio Mini, designed for the iPad and iPad Mini, respectively.
The keyboards are designed to offer more protection than the company’s Ultrathin keyboard covers. Features include full-size membrane keys, a flip stand, magnetic closures and instant on/off. Both are said to offer a three-month battery life on a full charge if the keyboard is used about two hours per day. Charging is done via MiniUSB.
- The "Nikon Wedding Truck Studio" Rolls Into New York City With World-Renowned Photographer Joe McNally At The Wheel
- Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio to Raise the Bar in Entertainment Experiences on Windows 10
- Cutting-Edge Protection: OtterBox Makes the Case for GALAXY S6 edge
- BenQ treVolo, World's First Electrostatic Bluetooth Speaker, Now Available in Stylish Silver
- BenQ Releases Full Line of 100% sRGB Colorific Projectors -- See the Right Color at InfoComm 2015
- Diablo Digital's 128-Track Recording Solution for Fleetwood Mac Tour Features Sonnet Echo Express III-R and RackMac mini
- LifeProof NUUD available now for iPad Air 2
- The Most Technologically Advanced Gaming Headset For Xbox One - The Turtle Beach Elite 800X - Is Available At Retail Today
- Rear View Safety Takes Another Step Towards Road Safety With G-Series Rear View Camera System with OnStar
- Nexidia Announces Nexidia Illuminate, a New Family of QC and Compliance Products Built on Nexidia QC Technology