Logitech Adds iPad Keyboard Cases
Newark, Calif. — Logitech has added two Bluetooth keyboards to its lineup: the Keyboard Folio and Keyboard Folio Mini, designed for the iPad and iPad Mini, respectively.
The keyboards are designed to offer more protection than the company’s Ultrathin keyboard covers. Features include full-size membrane keys, a flip stand, magnetic closures and instant on/off. Both are said to offer a three-month battery life on a full charge if the keyboard is used about two hours per day. Charging is done via MiniUSB.
- A New Dimension: Three Quarters of 3D Printer Owners Report High Daily and Weekly Usage, Finds New CEA Study
- Artison Launches Kickstarter Campaign For Industry's Smallest High-Performance Subwoofer
- Nintendo Unveils Over 50 New Features and Other Details for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- HTSA Honors Top Vendors of 2014
- MASSIVE AUDIO ENTERS THE TARDIS TO INTRODUCE DOCTOR WHO BLUETOOTH AUDIO SPEAKERS
- MakerBot Expands 3D Printer Distribution and Sales to South Africa
- Gefen Expands Portfolio of 4K Ultra HD Infrastructure Solutions
- HDX reaches North American distribution agreement with Casio America Inc.
- Mopar Goes All-in With Fleet of Customized SEMA Show Rides
- Larson Electronics Releases 150 Watt Explosion Proof LED Light Fixture that operates on 347/480V AC