Focusrite Bows One-Box Recording Solution
El Segundo, Calif. — Focusrite launched its iTrack Studio, billed as a one-box recording system for iPads.
The Studio kit includes the company’s iTrack Solo metal-cased dual-input audio interface, which Focusrite launched last year. It also comes with HP60S closed-back monitor headphones, a CM25S studio condenser microphone with included XLR mic cable, and a 30-pin cable to connect the interface to the iPad.
- Bluesound Launches Desktop Controller App
- Mogics® Lights Now Available at Amazon.com following Successful Kickstarter® Campaign
- TechInsights and Teardown.com analyze the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- BenQ Now Shipping MH630 Multipurpose Projector
- BeckTV Assists KSE Media Ventures With Seamless Transition of Outdoor Channel to Denver-Area Origination Facility
- Fight the Flu This Season With Safe, Non-Toxic Screen Cleaning Solution
- Samsung President and CEO Boo-Keun Yoon to Deliver Keynote Address at the 2015 International CES
- MB Quart to offer Audio Accessories for Select Polaris Off-Road Vehicles
- Logitech Harmony Extends its Expertise in Controlling the Living Roomto the Entire Home
- NEXT GENERATION PIONEER TS-G SERIES SPEAKERS OFFER SOUND QUALITY AND VALUE