Focusrite Bows One-Box Recording Solution
El Segundo, Calif. — Focusrite launched its iTrack Studio, billed as a one-box recording system for iPads.
The Studio kit includes the company’s iTrack Solo metal-cased dual-input audio interface, which Focusrite launched last year. It also comes with HP60S closed-back monitor headphones, a CM25S studio condenser microphone with included XLR mic cable, and a 30-pin cable to connect the interface to the iPad.
- Revenew Introduces Mobile Application and Advanced Platform Functionality
- BenQ Dazzles Digital Signage Marketplace With New SV500 Public Information Display
- Yamaha Intros Premium Computer Speakers with Bluetooth® and Mobile Device Friendly Features
- Clarion Teams up with Pandora to Create the Perfect Soundtrack for the ‘Clarion Builds’ Program
- CExchange Receives Investment from SP International, Inc., a Subsidiary of FIH Mobile Limited
- Big Pic Media Becomes U.K. Reseller for Cinnafilm Tachyon Wormhole Retiming Solution
- BenQ Continues Small-to-Medium Space Success With All-New M5 Series Projectors
- Harmonic Announces New Polaris Playout Management Suite
- Sonnet and Archiware Join Forces to Demonstrate Advanced Thunderbolt Connectivity for Video Archiving
- Almo Professional A/V Enters Distribution Agreement with N. Glantz and Son to Acquire Assets from Dynamic Sign Division