Focusrite Bows One-Box Recording Solution
El Segundo, Calif. — Focusrite launched its iTrack Studio, billed as a one-box recording system for iPads.
The Studio kit includes the company’s iTrack Solo metal-cased dual-input audio interface, which Focusrite launched last year. It also comes with HP60S closed-back monitor headphones, a CM25S studio condenser microphone with included XLR mic cable, and a 30-pin cable to connect the interface to the iPad.
- LynTec Introduces Built-in Scheduling Module for Remote Power Control Platform
- Digigram V7 Software Release Brings Further Flexibility and Reliability to IP Video Contribution and Distribution
- American Express and Best Buy Team Up to Enable Card Members to Use Membership Rewards Points on BestBuy.com
- TEAC Adds to Audio Tally in Capitol’s Catalog
- Capitol’s Mike Marko to Present Detailed “Home Networking Basics,” with Special Giveaway at PrimeTime! By Nationwide
- Azione Unlimited Welcomes Future Automation
- Speck Releases Its Slimmest, 360° Military-grade Protective Folio Case
- 360pi Presents Insights on Retail Pricing Myths and How to Perfect Pricing and Product Strategy in August 12 Webcast
- Trident Case™ Expands ELECTRA Series™ With Introduction of New Signature Edition Power Pad Charger
- HEOS by Denon & Rdio Partner to Expand Reach Around the World and in the Home