Focusrite Bows One-Box Recording Solution
El Segundo, Calif. — Focusrite launched its iTrack Studio, billed as a one-box recording system for iPads.
The Studio kit includes the company’s iTrack Solo metal-cased dual-input audio interface, which Focusrite launched last year. It also comes with HP60S closed-back monitor headphones, a CM25S studio condenser microphone with included XLR mic cable, and a 30-pin cable to connect the interface to the iPad.
- Sonnet's Fusion R400 RAID USB 3.0 Rackmount Storage System Offers Built-in RAID 5 Controller, USB 3.0 Interface
- Notable Protection & Functional Construction Draw Professionals to booq’s New Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- OtterBox Announces Defender Series for iPad mini 3
- Panasonic Relaunches Lumix Lounge Social Media Hub
- Digital Signage Leader to Offer Industry-Best Warranty on Professional AV Equipment
- Bracketron’s New EZCharge Two-Way Port USB Chargers Let You to Plug in Any Way
- Sansa Security Announces Membership in the Thread Group
- Volvo Customers to Receive a 4-Year Subscription to SiriusXM Traffic and Weather
- Insteon Announces Membership in the Thread Group
- NUGEN Audio at the 2015 NAMM Show