Focusrite Bows One-Box Recording Solution
El Segundo, Calif. — Focusrite launched its iTrack Studio, billed as a one-box recording system for iPads.
The Studio kit includes the company’s iTrack Solo metal-cased dual-input audio interface, which Focusrite launched last year. It also comes with HP60S closed-back monitor headphones, a CM25S studio condenser microphone with included XLR mic cable, and a 30-pin cable to connect the interface to the iPad.
- Music Mix Mobile Streamlines On-Location Audio Recording Workflows With Sonnet's Echo Express III-R and xMac mini Server
- BenQ Does it Again With Newest Home Theater Colorific(TM) Projectors
- Digital Storm Unveils Bolt II Battle Box Titan Z Special Edition
- Wohler Expands Reseller Agreement With Brazil's CIS Group to Include File-Based Product Family
- NRSC TO RECOGNIZE 35th ANNIVERSARY AT 2014 RADIO SHOW
- U.S. mobile commerce sales will grow 74% in 2014 according to Internet Retailer
- Retale Survey Reveals Shoppers’ Reliance on Mobile Devices to Score Back-to-School Deals
- DEG Adds Five New Member Companies
- QFX plans increased shipments for the holidays
- Scosche Ships Two Amp Installation Kits and Twisted Interconnects