Focusrite Bows One-Box Recording Solution
El Segundo, Calif. — Focusrite launched its iTrack Studio, billed as a one-box recording system for iPads.
The Studio kit includes the company’s iTrack Solo metal-cased dual-input audio interface, which Focusrite launched last year. It also comes with HP60S closed-back monitor headphones, a CM25S studio condenser microphone with included XLR mic cable, and a 30-pin cable to connect the interface to the iPad.
- USB Type-C Interface Switch With DisplayPort Alt Mode Support Introduced by Parade Technologies
- LifeSmart Opens Office in US, Steps Up Global Expansion
- End Result Rep Firm to Host Dealer Event
- Panasonic’s Rugged Toughbook 31 Offers Up to 18 Hours Battery Life
- Savant Selects Azione Unlimited
- Clarion Reveals the Renovated Interior of their BMW 2002
- Confidence Overflows at Auto Show
- Slovak TV Successfully Achieves Audio Loudness Compliance Around NUGEN Audio Loudness Management and Monitoring Tools
- AirMask™ Introduces World’s First Mobile Makeover Kit For iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Origin Acoustics To Participate In The “Big Show”