Focusrite Bows One-Box Recording Solution
El Segundo, Calif. — Focusrite launched its iTrack Studio, billed as a one-box recording system for iPads.
The Studio kit includes the company’s iTrack Solo metal-cased dual-input audio interface, which Focusrite launched last year. It also comes with HP60S closed-back monitor headphones, a CM25S studio condenser microphone with included XLR mic cable, and a 30-pin cable to connect the interface to the iPad.
- Top Brand Leaders Advise HookLogic on Reshaping Future of Ecommerce
- CEA Applauds Scheduled Senate Markup of UN Disabilities Treaty
- Mobile Lifestyles Now Require Consumers To Practice Good Hygiene!
- CEA Applauds Introduction of Bipartisan Wi-Fi Innovation Act
- ROCKFORD FOSGATE ROCKS PIKES PEAK
- Sound Solutions Opens New Las Vegas Warehouse and Distribution Center
- Linksys Wireless Range Extenders Boost Wi-Fi Signal up to 10,000 Sq. Ft
- Canon Adds imageFORMULA DR-C225 Office Document Scanner
- Sports Technology Set to Score at New Sports Tech Marketplace at the 2015 International CES
- Clarion Ships All-New CMS2 Marine Grade Digital Media Receiver with Stand-Alone Watertight Controller