Focusrite Bows One-Box Recording Solution
El Segundo, Calif. — Focusrite launched its iTrack Studio, billed as a one-box recording system for iPads.
The Studio kit includes the company’s iTrack Solo metal-cased dual-input audio interface, which Focusrite launched last year. It also comes with HP60S closed-back monitor headphones, a CM25S studio condenser microphone with included XLR mic cable, and a 30-pin cable to connect the interface to the iPad.
- Advanced Television Systems Committee Brings Television Champions Together for View of Medium's Future
- Ray Pace Elected as Vice Chair of CEA’s Technology & Standards Council
- Phiaton’s Chord MS 530 Honored with Red Dot Award in Product Design Category
- weBoost and U.S. Cellular Announce Agreement to Offer Cellular Signal Boosters
- PowerHouse Alliance Continues to Expand Training Portfolio with CEDIA Partnership, New Events for April
- Almo Makes Philly.com’s Annual Top Workplaces List for a 3rd Consecutive Year
- MTX Ships Bluetooth Remote Control For Vehicles
- Brandmotion to Be Part of Self-Driving Cars in ‘Mcity’
- Drone Maker 3D Robotics Debuts Open Source Development Platform To Advance Public App Innovation
- Digigram Marks 30 Years of Innovation With Launch of New Visual Identity