Focusrite Bows One-Box Recording Solution
El Segundo, Calif. — Focusrite launched its iTrack Studio, billed as a one-box recording system for iPads.
The Studio kit includes the company’s iTrack Solo metal-cased dual-input audio interface, which Focusrite launched last year. It also comes with HP60S closed-back monitor headphones, a CM25S studio condenser microphone with included XLR mic cable, and a 30-pin cable to connect the interface to the iPad.
- Sharp Announces Tour De Force 2015 Road Tour
- Jabra Evolve Lets You Stay in 'The Zone' with Intelligent Call Transfer for Skype For Business
- OtterBox Makes the Case for Stylish Protection: Symmetry Series Folio for Tablets Available Now
- DEG: The Digital Entertainment Group Joins CE Week as a Major Sponsor of the Hi-Res Audio Experience
- CHANNELADVISOR NAMES DAVID SPITZ CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND SCOT WINGO EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN
- PlumChoice Executive to Speak on Smart Home Panel at Internet of Things World Conference in San Francisco
- CASATUNES ADDS TIDAL TO LIST OF MUSIC SERVICE OFFERINGS
- Samsung Electronics Delivers Even Faster Speeds with the New PRO Plus and EVO Plus Memory Cards
- Prime Instant Video Takes Flight: Amazon and JetBlue to Bring an Unmatched Entertainment Experience to the Sky
- ROCKFORD FOSGATE ONCE AGAIN RATTLES THE INDUSTRY