Focusrite Bows One-Box Recording Solution
El Segundo, Calif. — Focusrite launched its iTrack Studio, billed as a one-box recording system for iPads.
The Studio kit includes the company’s iTrack Solo metal-cased dual-input audio interface, which Focusrite launched last year. It also comes with HP60S closed-back monitor headphones, a CM25S studio condenser microphone with included XLR mic cable, and a 30-pin cable to connect the interface to the iPad.
- Clarion Announces New Social Media Promotion Inspired by the Global Influence of the BMW 2002 in Fashion and Lifestyle
- Wharfedale Diamond 10 Series Speakers Bring Hi-Fi Sound Back to School
- Omega Updates 60-Watt 4-Bulb Strobe Kit
- Tech Data to Exhibit at CompTIA ChannelCon
- HARMAN Luxury Audio To Host “The Science of Loudspeaker-Room Calibration” Seminar at CEDIA 2014
- Top Brand Leaders Advise HookLogic on Reshaping Future of Ecommerce
- CEA Applauds Scheduled Senate Markup of UN Disabilities Treaty
- Mobile Lifestyles Now Require Consumers To Practice Good Hygiene!
- CEA Applauds Introduction of Bipartisan Wi-Fi Innovation Act
- ROCKFORD FOSGATE ROCKS PIKES PEAK