RoadWired Points Laptop Bags Toward Women
RoadWired has expanded its Skooba collection with a series of pink-trimmed laptop bags to address the growing demand for business cases that appeal to women. The new bag combines an “elegant” and “professional” black exterior with soft pink trim details and lining.
The Skooba Satchel is a fully featured laptop bag with over a dozen compartments and pockets. It is made of nylon, with heavy-duty webbing and metal fittings. Suggested retail is $99.95.
- Revenew Introduces Mobile Application and Advanced Platform Functionality
- BenQ Dazzles Digital Signage Marketplace With New SV500 Public Information Display
- Yamaha Intros Premium Computer Speakers with Bluetooth® and Mobile Device Friendly Features
- Clarion Teams up with Pandora to Create the Perfect Soundtrack for the ‘Clarion Builds’ Program
- CExchange Receives Investment from SP International, Inc., a Subsidiary of FIH Mobile Limited
- Big Pic Media Becomes U.K. Reseller for Cinnafilm Tachyon Wormhole Retiming Solution
- BenQ Continues Small-to-Medium Space Success With All-New M5 Series Projectors
- Harmonic Announces New Polaris Playout Management Suite
- Sonnet and Archiware Join Forces to Demonstrate Advanced Thunderbolt Connectivity for Video Archiving
- Almo Professional A/V Enters Distribution Agreement with N. Glantz and Son to Acquire Assets from Dynamic Sign Division