RoadWired Points Laptop Bags Toward Women
RoadWired has expanded its Skooba collection with a series of pink-trimmed laptop bags to address the growing demand for business cases that appeal to women. The new bag combines an “elegant” and “professional” black exterior with soft pink trim details and lining.
The Skooba Satchel is a fully featured laptop bag with over a dozen compartments and pockets. It is made of nylon, with heavy-duty webbing and metal fittings. Suggested retail is $99.95.
- Vuzix Unveils New IWear 720 Video Headphones with VR at 2015 Game Developers Conference (GDC)
- Four Village Studio Streamlines File-Based Workflow With NVerzion
- MAINGEAR Unveils DRIFT, the Ultra-Compact STEAM Machine and Gaming PC
- HYUNDAI BLUE LINK SMARTWATCH APP AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON GOOGLE PLAY
- mophie Unveils Juice Pack® For Samsung Galaxy S® 6 And S6 Edge
- Velodyne Goes Deep in the Heart of Texas for SXSW and Nationwide PrimeTime
- HTC One M8, Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge are MirrorLink-Enabled
- CEA Says STRONG Patents Act Should be More Robust
- AT&T MODIO LTE CASE FOR iPad mini AVAILABLE MARCH 20 FOR $49.99 WITH TWO YEAR AGREEMENT
- IOGEAR Partners With Insomniac To Provide Mobile Charging Stations At Two Southern California Music Festivals