RoadWired Points Laptop Bags Toward Women
RoadWired has expanded its Skooba collection with a series of pink-trimmed laptop bags to address the growing demand for business cases that appeal to women. The new bag combines an “elegant” and “professional” black exterior with soft pink trim details and lining.
The Skooba Satchel is a fully featured laptop bag with over a dozen compartments and pockets. It is made of nylon, with heavy-duty webbing and metal fittings. Suggested retail is $99.95.
- Open Internet Is the Right Goal but Title II Is the Wrong Approach
- SCOSCHE Celebrates 35 Years of Consumer Electronics and Car Audio Hardware Excellence
- CEA: Smart TV Complaint Fails to See Innovation and Privacy do Co-Exist
- Bryston Introduces the Mini A Loudspeaker
- DTS PARTNERS WITH M-GO TO PROVIDE ENRICHED HD AND 4K ULTRA HD VIDEO STREAMING WITH PREMIUM SOUND
- CEDIA Partners with Powerhouse Alliance to Offer In-Person Training
- Samsung Teams Up with Cookies for Kids’ Cancer to Benefit Childhood Cancer Research
- Dolby and Jaunt Join Forces to Deliver the Next-Generation Cinematic VR Experience
- Barnes & Noble to Separate College Business from Retail and NOOK Digital Businesses
- TIVOLI AUDIO ANNOUNCES PROMOTIONS, APPOINTMENTS FOCUSED ON INITIATIVES TO FURTHER BUILD ICONIC BRAND