RoadWired Points Laptop Bags Toward Women
RoadWired has expanded its Skooba collection with a series of pink-trimmed laptop bags to address the growing demand for business cases that appeal to women. The new bag combines an “elegant” and “professional” black exterior with soft pink trim details and lining.
The Skooba Satchel is a fully featured laptop bag with over a dozen compartments and pockets. It is made of nylon, with heavy-duty webbing and metal fittings. Suggested retail is $99.95.
- New Futuresouce Event to Explore Entertainment Content Opportunities
- ICEpower Introduces its Most Powerful Two-Channel Class D Amplifier
- FUHU APPOINTS DOUGLAS WOO TO CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
- Zeepro Partners with 3D Slash to Make 3D Printing Fun and Intuitive for Kids
- AudioControl Introduces Mounting Accessories for the New Bijou 600 Integrated Zone Amplifier/DAC
- VOXX Electronics Now Shipping OE Integration Kits Designed to Provide Users with Added Features and Functionality
- The Control4 Smarter Living Experience Livestream Event Arrives April 22
- ECOXGEAR Launches the ECOPEBBLE
- HD Radio™ Monitoring Network Unveiled at the 2015 NAB Show
- Velodyne to Sponsor After Party Featuring Grammy Nominee Ashanti Floyd at CoachArt Children's Benefit, Set for Earth Day