RoadWired Points Laptop Bags Toward Women
RoadWired has expanded its Skooba collection with a series of pink-trimmed laptop bags to address the growing demand for business cases that appeal to women. The new bag combines an “elegant” and “professional” black exterior with soft pink trim details and lining.
The Skooba Satchel is a fully featured laptop bag with over a dozen compartments and pockets. It is made of nylon, with heavy-duty webbing and metal fittings. Suggested retail is $99.95.
- Innovative Technologies to Headline Inaugural CES Unveiled Tokyo
- Western Digital Announces Financial Results For Second Quarter Fiscal 2015
- CEA Says FTC’s Internet of Things Report Advances the Conversation
- FTC Urges Companies To Address IoT Privacy, Security
- ZyXEL Announces Security Gateway for Smart Homes
- Razer Launches Competitive Gaming Ecosystem For Pro, Amateur Players And Event Organizers
- New Features Improve Performance Of Three Cotton Carrier Photo Products
- HTC Sponsors Elite eSports Teams Cloud 9, Team Liquid And Team Solomid
- Pelican Products, Inc. Rolls Out the Wheeled Pelican ProGear™ 80QT Elite Cooler
- AVAD Expands Networking and Connectivity Line Card with TRENDnet