RoadWired Points Laptop Bags Toward Women
RoadWired has expanded its Skooba collection with a series of pink-trimmed laptop bags to address the growing demand for business cases that appeal to women. The new bag combines an “elegant” and “professional” black exterior with soft pink trim details and lining.
The Skooba Satchel is a fully featured laptop bag with over a dozen compartments and pockets. It is made of nylon, with heavy-duty webbing and metal fittings. Suggested retail is $99.95.
- Tech Data to Exhibit at CompTIA ChannelCon
- HARMAN Luxury Audio To Host “The Science of Loudspeaker-Room Calibration” Seminar at CEDIA 2014
- Top Brand Leaders Advise HookLogic on Reshaping Future of Ecommerce
- CEA Applauds Scheduled Senate Markup of UN Disabilities Treaty
- Mobile Lifestyles Now Require Consumers To Practice Good Hygiene!
- CEA Applauds Introduction of Bipartisan Wi-Fi Innovation Act
- ROCKFORD FOSGATE ROCKS PIKES PEAK
- Sound Solutions Opens New Las Vegas Warehouse and Distribution Center
- Linksys Wireless Range Extenders Boost Wi-Fi Signal up to 10,000 Sq. Ft
- Canon Adds imageFORMULA DR-C225 Office Document Scanner